moving on

i think i've finally started to /feel/ things again.

i've started to having feelings towards someone, i cried the other day, i felt tired on saturday.

i'm having emOTIONS !!

wowee what progress

my heart was broken, i couldn't move on, but here i am now. just a little less stuck on a certain person that kept me from moving on.

i'm positive that i still love that person, so much, but here i am, slowly but surely moving on.

it's hard, and it hurts, but at least i'm feeling something.

i haven't been hanging out with friends much recently, i've just been laying around in my house doing nothing.

but now i met a new person, a new friend. i made plans to hang out with other friends today, and i'm going to try to actually enjoy the rest of my summer.

i'm going to start the youtube channel, as soon as i find somewhere /acceptable/ to film. i already have a few videos prefilmed, but i need to make an introduction to my channel video ?? or do i ??

idk, but i'm going to have a good time the rest of the summer. it's in my hands and i'm going to make it good. except for the fact that one of my best friends is going to away for a whole month.

it'll be okay. i'll be okay.

how are you guys ? doing okay ? how's your summer (if you're on summer holiday right now) ?

i hope you're feeling good. i love you !