i. am. sorry.

forward: please try to keep comments on this update to a minimum. if you have something to say, please say it to me in private messages.

i'm sorry for starting this drama. i shouldn't have publicly posted that update on here, i really shouldn't have. i should've brought it straight to you guys. you didn't deserve to figure out how i felt through something that anyone could see. i should've told you privately. but, because i brought it up publicly, i'm apologizing that way as well.

most people think having internet friends is stupid. they think that if there was drama, you could easily brush it off and continue with your life.

it's really not like that.

guys, i thought we were family. ohana means family, and family means no one gets left behind. we either need to take a good break to let things boil out, or talk this shit out. talk it out by truly voicing your opinion, but also taking time to REALLY listen to everyone else's. you have to put the same amount (if not more!!) effort into listening to everyone, than making sure your voice is heard.

i think one of the main reasons everyone is struggling is because they are sO blinded by the fact that they want to fix the situation, they aren't listening to everyone's point of view to equally solve the issue. we all love each other so much. the love is blinding us.

i've been talking to a few of you in private messages, and i've seen a couple of the different sides of this situation. i may agree with one side more than the other, but at this point, it doesn't matter.

we just need to figure out how to make things better.

i have so much to say, but my anxiety levels are so high (due to this situation) i'm bound to forget most of my points.

i love all of you so much, and i just want to figure things out; let's figure things out.

i've been labeled a leader, i've been labeled loud. hopefully this time, my voice will be heard. i'm here, and i'm trying to make this better.

we need to listen to one another without thinking of ourselves. just forget your point of view on this situation, and read through everyone's points. figure out a solution.

you may think i have no right to be saying all of this bECAUSE i left, but i left because it was causing me more anxiety than i could handle.

i didn't leave because i couldn't solve the problems, or because i was too afraid to voice my opinion.

i left because it was better for my personal mental health. i wanted to enjoy a night with my friends, i didn't want to deal with this.

but hey, here i am, right here, right now, writing this. i'm trying to fix things, guys.

let's fucking fix this.

ohana, bitches. ✨

MELODRAMA-
-eloquent
-themoonsong
goodnightsmoon
CRAZYFAST-
-behindthesea
starrydanyul
dreamerunderskies
pitifulphan
-exist