vessel tag

hi i'm chloe and i have no ideas for cedim,,, so i'm going to be a rat like everyone else and make up my own tag !!

except unlike everyone else, i'm actually going to ANSWER the questions because i'm sure you ALL wanted to know.

here's my tag based off of vessel by twenty one pilots, in honor of recently receiving the album on vinyl as a birthday gift.

thanks, by the way.

^some blurry pictures of the vinyl because i didn't want to stop playing it, so it continued to spin

vessel-tøp: a tag

ode to sleep; what are your feelings about the night//dark ? explain in depth.
i don't really like nighttime, but mostly because i'm deathly afraid of the dark. you never know what's hiding when it's out of sight. out of sight doesn't mean out of mind.

holding onto you; what/who is something/someone you're afraid of losing ?
i'm really scared of losing the people who care about me most. whether that's people who i've known for many years, who i hang out with almost every day... or the people i've just met and never want to let go of, i love them so much. i can't picture my life without these people, and i don't know what i'd do without them. if you're reading this, you'll know if i'm talking about you or not. i love you. thank you, and let's stick together for a long time.

migraine; tell a story of a specific time where you made it through a tough time.
let's just say... 4/22/17

house of gold; where do you see yourself in the future//what do you see yourself doing ?
i don't know, i'm not quite a person who thinks about the future. all i know is that i want to help people. that's all.

car radio; do you usually find silence to be awkward, comfortable, or something else ?
i tend to usually perceive silence as comfortable, but i'm sure that the people i'm with don't feel the same. sometimes the gaps between conversations are just good. sitting in each other's company without words can often be comforting.

semi-automatic; do you sympathize for tyler while you listen to the song, or do you relate ? (or something else.) explain.
i often find myself relating to the song, as during the night, i become very pessimistic. my problems reveal themselves, my fears approach me, and i become shaken and often scared. night isn't the best time for me, but usually if i get to sleep, i'll wake up once the sun rises and i'll be alright.

screen; do you tend to outwardly show your emotions, or hide them ?
my friends can always read me, no matter how hard i try to keep them from realizing how i feel. it kind of sucks, but at the same time, it's really nice. i'll always have someone to talk to, whether i want to or not.

the run and go; do you prefer to work alone or as a team ? why ?
i'm definitely a team person. i love people, i love working with people. i tend to take on a leadership role, i guess it's just the shoes that fit. i'm loud and accepting of everyone, it works out.

fake you out; what would you do to feel completely free ? no boundaries.
freedom is a big value for me, and i would give up a lot for others to have freedom. everyone has the right to be free, it's not a privilege. completely free would be amazing, but my freedoms are a blessing. i'm lucky to be born in a place where i can be generally free. i would do anything to help others experience the right of freedom.

guns for hands; do you take your abilities and surroundings//privilege for granted ?
honestly, i do. i try to appreciate everything, but i find myself always going back to not appreciating things enough. it's something i've been working on, and i hope to get better with it.

trees; describe your quiet//happy place.
it's weird, but i'd say my bathroom. i just like to sit in there, whether it's on the floor, or in the bathtub, without actually doing bathroom-esc things, and just think. or write, listen to music, or just sit. it's nice.

truce; have you ever broke someone's trust ? what happened ?
*trigger warning-self harm*
this was a big deal for me at the time, although it doesn't really count, due to the situation. i'm glad i did it. my friend was hurting herself, and we were both extremely young when it comes to the situation. she would send pictures//videos of herself doing it to others, and i really didn't know what was going on. she told me not to tell, but i knew i needed to. some how, we're still *friends* to this day. i don't know. she hated me for a while.

tag twenty one people ?
i don't even know if i know twenty one people ?? why did i do this ? anyway, tag people. i just wanted to say twenty one... because... twenty one pilots...?
dreamerunderskies CRAZYFAST- -eloquent
-pasteldallon ashisatrashcan MELODRAMA- -exist
pitifulphan starrydanyul behindthesea
goodnightsmoon -themoonsong -ASTROHOWELL
_Mxsic_ starlightsstones freckledun stardustcalum
crackerjackprize  oceanicdaniel vibrant-rin
Joshdunsyellowhair

yeet you don't have to credit me if you don't want to !! also !! anyone can do it, and you don't have to do it if i tagged you. I LOVE YOU ALL AND ENJOY CEDIM #9