okay ?

you don't need to say "okay."

because you're probably not okay.

everyone has their moments. the moments when it feels like *nothing* is going right. the moments where you feel like you wish you could change everything. the moments where sometimes, you don't want to be alive, living, on this planet.

but, oh baby, you gotta stay alive. you have to stay living. you have to make it through it. there are people to care *so much* about you. people who love you *so much.*

it sounds stupid sometimes. if you're in a mindset where you don't want to live, you won't exactly believe me. you definitely won't be reading this ! who gives a *fuck* about what someone is writing about on a stupid *fucking* app, i just want to leave. i want to get out, i want to escape this nightmare.

in that slight chance that you're thinking that, but still reading this, please. give it another shot. this is your live, and i know you don't feel like doing it, but there's so much more to life than simply *surviving.*

you can live. you can run through your neighborhood, screaming, "fuckmeintheassdanhowell !!" you can go write inspirational quotes on the sidewalks while blasting sad songs to express your starving artist personality. you can prank call people in the middle of the night, hoping to wake everyone and their mother up. you can go and catch lightning bugs in jars and take your aesthetic pictures and then release them. you can do *all* of the fidget spinner tricks. you can sing your heart out to your favorite album while dancing around in your house while you're home alone.

you can live. living is > simply surviving.^

^that was a little math, i always thought of it as the symbol was *eating* the greater thing. so in this case, living is *greater than* surviving.

look at me. (okay, you can't, but just listen.) you are so important to me. you are loved, so much, by me. i love you so much.

please, stay alive. the first step is surviving, and then you can LIVE.

live for me. go scream, "fuckmeintheassdanhowell !!" for me.

if that's the motivation you need.

live for the other people who love you. live for... yourself. even though, i'm sure, at this moment, you do not love yourself. there's time for that. you can learn to love yourself.

i. love. you.

please. stay. alive.

write in a journal. write someone a letter. message me. do something to take this emotion out, that's safe. be safe. stay alive.

okay ?
okay.