imperfections

i might not have a thigh gap. i might not have a flat stomach. i might not have toned legs. i might not have a thin waist and large hips. i might not be the prettiest. i might not have the most pleasant laugh. i might not be the picture perfect girl you want.

but i'm me. i'm loud, obnoxious, random, quirky, awks™, dorky, obsessive, and giggly.

i'm "pretty" in my own way, whether it's my round cheeks or my oddly colored curly hair.

and i have all of you.

my gorgeous, supportive, kind, amazing friends. my support system, my family, even the people i'm not the closest to.

and jesus fucking christ, am i thankful for you.

if you don't realize that, here i am. i'm saying it.

i love you, and i appreciate the hell out of you. i'm going to attempt to tag all of you gorgeous people, but honestly, i'm bound to miss a few. that doesn't mean i don't love you, because i love all of you so so so much. also, if i tag your old user or something, apologies. i'm just so emotional and can't really think straight atm.

i really do.

thank you.

planetpoetry
-filipendulous
-themoonsong
MELODRAMA-
dreamerunderskies
-eloquent
pitifulphan
trashfortoomuch
-blxcks
oceanicdaniel
-pasteldallon
ashisatrashcan
-ASTROHOWELL
-behindthesea
alimaybeawkward
starrydanyul
Ericalynnosaur
stardustcalum
_Mxsic_
-bubblegumdodie
-twentyonepirates
ASTRO--HOWELL
Chiharu-shi
pantaloony
Joshdunsyellowhair
happyboypml
happyhappyhedgehog
cinnamonsushi
ASTRODODIE
ghosttowntyler
vesperteen-
competewentz
trylerrjoseph
endcredits

that's definitely not everyone. i'm so sorry if i forgot you.