space

i've wanted to be an astronaut ever since i was little.

the thought of exploring the stars and seeing all of the things in space that are /just/ out of reach is so... amazing.

my interest died a couple years ago, i began to actually /look/ into it.

it's a lot of training, you know. most people who go into the field never even end up /getting/ to space. and if you do, sometimes people vomit on the spaceship due to the changes in pressure and stuff. vomit + zero gravity ? no thank you.

but then the stars, the planets, the being off of the planet comes back into my mind.

that would be... breathtaking.

i'm getting a cactus, and i'm naming it after my favorite "space thing." i know it's not a real planet, because it's "too small" but it's just as worth it to me. it's the /planet/ in our solar system that's farthest out of reach. the /planet/ that i find the most intriguing, the most beautiful.

pluto.

it's closely followed in liking by both jupiter and neptune. i believe that neptune is the most beautiful planet, and jupiter is just so, mysterious.

the blues and purples of neptune are perfect.

that big red spot (it's a storm, actually) on jupiter strikes me in such a strong way.

pluto. pluto is a combination of the two, it's so beautiful while also being truly mysterious.

can you tell i love our universe ? space ? the ever expanding universe that we will never be able to explore ?

isn't it amazing that the universe was created by some little quarks that blipped in just the right place at just the right time to create this giant explosion ?

wow.

well, of course, you'll only think it's amazing if you believe in that. i know that there are a lot of people that disagree and believe that the universe was created in a completely different way.

i'm just saying, wow.

our universe really is truly breathtakingly amazing.

go google deep diving into some space stuff.
learn, look at pictures, explore what you can't physically right now.

go be an astronaut, a tiny planet explorer.

a note to a future chloe: don't give up just because you're scared. don't give up on something you love. chase after it. it's okay to be afraid, you just have to push through it. go get 'em, tiger. (;