2

We had driven for a while, it was about four thirty-two when Mr. Morgan finally slowed the car down, causing me to look out the windshield, seeing a very large two story house. Both of us got out of the car, he went to the trunk and grabbed my things as I closed the passenger door, looking at the house out of curiosity. Mr. Morgan came up next to me, handing me my guitar case and leading me over to the front door.

It was a nice house, some flowers in the front to make it look more homey, I guess. Mr. Morgan unlocked the front door, letting me go inside first and I looked around out of curiosity. It was a very beautiful house, open. He led me up the stairs, my eyes gazing at everything downstairs, soon leading me to a door, and opening it. The walls were a nice color of maroon, hardwood flooring, balcony, even a chimney and a large flat screen TV.

"You can decorate the room however you like" he said, walking in and placing my suitcase on the bed "California king, your own bathroom and walk-in closet. Like I said earlier, we'll go shopping tomorrow and I'll get you a whole new wardrobe and maybe even a new pet"

"You don't have to do any of that" I replied softly "I don't need - "

"Hey" he said softly, sitting on the bed and cutting me off "you don't need to worry about that. You will get a new wardrobe, new gadgets, posters for your room. It's my job now to provide for you, to get you anything and everything you need. Okay? I promise you, I will take care of you. When you're sick, protect you when need be, and be there for you, whenever you need me. I promise I won't hurt you, I will be nothing like them. Okay?"

I nodded meekly, a soft smile forming on his lips as he got up from the bed, looking down at me being that I was shorter, but I'm not done growing yet.

"You like Chinese?" he asked, earning a small shrug from me "have you tried it?" earning a small shake of my head "always a first for everything. I'll be downstairs if you need me"

He pressed a kiss to the top of my head, walking out of the room and silently closing the door, leaving me alone to unpack my things. Letting out a small sigh through my nose, I pushed my glasses up with my middle finger and got started on unpacking. As I had said, I didn't have much, literally a weeks worth of shirts, undergarments, jeans and two pairs of shoes.

After hanging them up, I put my suitcase under the bed, my guitar case following and I stood up straight. Walking over to the door, I silently opened it and walked out, heading down the hall and seeing Mr. Morgan on the phone,

"Yeah . . . Two orders of wonton soup, one order of fried rice and an order of that mushroom/zucchini/ squash thing . . . Yeah that" he said through the phone with a chuckle "yes that will complete my order. Alright. Oh, don't forget the fortune cookies. . . Great, see you in a bit. . . Bye"

Walking down the hall, I began to explore the house, stopping to look at the pictures here and there. This house was seriously huge, a door stood out to me for some reason, I hesitantly opened it, my eyes widening as a smile formed on my lips. This room was like a music room or something, a drum set, electric guitars, acoustic guitars, bass guitars, amps, whatever you could possibly think of.

Slowly walking in, my smile never broke as I looked at all of these beautiful instruments, my body strangely beginning to fell giddy.

"I was wondering when you'd find this place" Mr. Morgan said from behind me, causing me to jump slightly in response, my smile dropping as I looked at him, only to see a smile on his face "if you want. . . How would you like to play with these? You have your own, so why not expand?"

"All of them?" I asked "they're classics"

"That occasionally need to be tuned every now and again" he added with a smile "maybe after we come back from shopping, we could see what you got. C'mon, KitKat"