6

The sound of rustling filled my ears, causing me to wake up from my comfortable slumber, my eyes fluttering open as I slowly sat up in my bed, grabbing my glasses and putting them on. An oversized Easter basket sat at my desk, a smile slowly forming on my lips as I got up, only to stop when rustling emitted from it. My smile dropped as I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, slowly walking over to the basket and peaking inside.

A shocked laugh emitted from me when I saw a baby bunny in the basket, hopping around and munching on a carrot. The rest of the basket was filled with all kinds of dark and white chocolate candy, a few stuffed bears and even some pretty roses. The bunny's ear twitched, causing her to look up, eyeing me with curiosity before she hopped out of the basket, into my arms and stayed there.

I had managed to catch her in time, adjusting her so she was softly tucked in my left elbow, a giggle escaping me as I softly ran my fingers down her spine. A smile formed on my lips when she softly nibbled on the tips of my fingers,

"Had a feeling you'd like her" Mr. Morgan said from the doorway, causing me to look at him "you gotta admit, the whole bunny thing was pretty smart, it is Easter after all so I wanted to get you an Easter Bunny"

"She's cute" I replied, looking down at the bunny "thank you"

"You're welcome" he replied with a smile "breakfast is almost ready. Oh by the way, happy birthday"

Without waiting for a response, he walked out, causing a smile to form on my lips as I shook my head slightly, setting the bunny on the bed and going to the bathroom, quickly doing my business and brushing my teeth and hair. I walked out of the bathroom, putting on my slippers, grabbing my phone and the bunny- which I now chose to call Snowball- and walked out of the room, heading downstairs and walking into the kitchen.

Mr. Morgan was barely plating our breakfast just as I sat down on the barstool, setting Snowball in my lap and softly scratching the back of her ears with my thumb and index finger. It's been a few days since the night of my nightmare, he had stayed with me for the rest of the night after he calmed me down, and I didn't have any nightmares after that. Somehow, that night had brought us a little closer, and it feels like I'm actually getting closer to calling him dad.

He was serious about wanting to protect me, I knew that when he told me, the way he said it, like he actually meant it. And since that night, the nightmares had gone away completely, I don't know how, but they did. It's not like I'm saying anything against it, maybe I'll actually get a good nights sleep for once. Even at the orphanage, I would never really sleep a full night, not counting the fact that I had to get up early, get ready for school and leave.

Now, I have more time to actually take my time, Mr. Morgan drops me off, I go about my day and either he or one of the other guys or Ms. Genevieve picks me up, buys me lunch and takes me to set. Basically, everything had fallen into a routine, except now I would hang out in the others' trailer, do my homework then wander around. I had gotten a whole bunch of Supernatural merchandise because of that, a few backpacks, bags, purses, wallets, socks, gloves, beanies, even a few zip up hoodies.

One of them says 'If Found, Please Return To John Winchester'

'Property of John Winchester. Touch Me, You Die'

'Please Return to Dean Winchester'

'Please Return to Papa Moose'

'Winchester Daughter'

'Winchester Sister'

All of them were custom made by the guys, I thought it was both funny and cute. I was brought out of my thoughts by Mr. Morgan putting a plate in front of me, a smile forming on my lips when I looked down, seeing a Belgian waffle, with eggs on top, strawberries on top of the eggs, strawberry syrup on top of the strawberries and whipped cream on top of that. I knew I was going to be filled up because of that.