14

The sound of my alarm going off filled the room, causing me to feel around for my phone on my nightstand, finding it and double clocking the power button to turn it off. Pushing myself up, I climbed out of bed, put my phone on the charger, walking over to my bathroom and shedding my PJs, taking a quick shower to wake myself up. With a small sigh, I turned off my shower, ringing out my hair and reaching for my towel, wrapping it around me as I walked out. I turned on the light for my closet, walking inside and looking at my clothing choice for my outfit today, having a feeling that its going to be quite interesting.

Picking my outfit and shoes, I turned off the light and laid them on the bed, walking back to the bathroom and turning on the light, applying my usual black eyeliner, with a touch of mascara, shutting off the light and walking out of the bathroom to my dresser. I pulled out a pair of black panties with a matching bra, dropping my towel and putting those on, walking over to my bed and putting on my outfit. Now wearing a pair of jet black skinny jeans, a light grey short sleeved v-neck with a black rose on the bottom left, and a black Cardigan that fades into grey at my sides, reaching my knees while the sleeves are a little long for my hands, reaching the tips of my fingers, the sleeves fading into grey at my elbows.

I walked to my nightstand, grabbing my glasses and putting them on, heading to my jewellery box, lifting the lid and spreading the sides. Putting my black nose ring in, black diamond studs in the bottom piercings of my ears, and blue sapphire studs in the top ones, nodding at my reflection. As usual, I put the ring Misha gave me on my right middle finger, the necklace Jensen gave me around my neck and the small black watch Genevieve gave me around my left wrist, gently closing the box. I quickly straightened up my room, grabbing a black beanie with a white rose on the right side, putting it on the nightstand while I went in the bathroom to brush my hair, since it was dry.

With my long and very thick hair, you'd expect it to take forever to dry, but no it doesn't for some reason. My hair is now a little past my waist, healthy, shiny, thick, strong, still dead straight, but with the layers, it looks more shiny. Finishing with my hair, I tucked the longer strands of my bangs behind my right ear, shutting off the light once more and walking out. I put the beanie on, adding some deodorant and Sweet Pea perfume, putting on my black high heeled combat boots to finish my look. With my phone fully charged, I packed my laptop, solar powered charger, and my ear buds into my black backpack, grabbing my black camera case and making sure I had everything else before heading downstairs for a quick breakfast.

Stopping at the stairs, I furrowed my eyebrows slightly as the scent of coffee filled my nose, causing me to actually follow my nose down the stairs, leading me to the kitchen where Mr. Massi was plating breakfast.

"Oh, good. You're up" he said, noticing me "breakfast is ready, so eat up"

Walking over to the island, I set my bag down on the stool to the right of me, seeing a plate of scrambled eggs, a slice of buttered toast, a small bowl of oatmeal, and another small bowl of fruit with a small glass of orange juice.

"A nice breakfast to keep your mind focused" he added, plating his own and one for dad

"Thank you" I replied, beginning to eat my scrambled eggs as he placed a mug of coffee next to my juice

Dad came down, surely confused because he normally makes me breakfast, sitting next to me as Mr. Massi put a plate down,

"Can you pass the cinnamon?" I asked him

He gave me a nod, grabbing the cinnamon from the pantry and sliding it to me, allowing me to sprinkle some in my oatmeal and slide it back to him, allowing him to put it away and sit down, eating as well.

"I also took the liberty of making a strawberry and banana smoothie for you" he said "since you and the twins don't eat at school, I also put together some baby carrots, cubed cheese, apple slices and cut up some celery in bite size with a little peanut butter for a snack during school"