12

The top is Kita's new bodyguard while the bottom is the twins' new bodyguard, thanks for reading ! ! ! Enjoy ! ! !

.
.
.
.
.

We met up with dads agent, Marcus O'Heir, who I don't think really likes the twins and I, probably because we we're "distracting" dad from his work, when in all honesty I think he's just being a jerk. I sat in between the twins, dad was next to Blake, while Mr. O'Heir was next to him, looking at the menu, leaving us all in silence. Blake had decided to wear a black button down shirt- sleeves folded to his elbows- a white v-neck under it, with a pair of light grey jeans and black all Converse. Jake was wearing a white button down shirt- sleeves folded to his elbows- with a black v-neck under it, a pair of dark grey jeans and all white Converse.

Dad was wearing a dark blue shirt with his black leather jacket, dark washed jeans and combat boots with his glasses on. The twins had a few bracelets on their wrists with matching chains around their necks. I was wearing a blue short sleeved v-neck with a charcoal grey button down shirt with the sleeves folded to my elbows, a pair of black skinny jeans and black high heeled combat boots. Two studded earrings in my left and right ears, black nose ring is in as well, and the necklace Jensen gave me with the ring Misha had given me as well.

As for makeup, I had on black winged eyeliner and clear strawberry flavored lip gloss with my black rimmed glasses on as well. The twins and I were quietly looking at the menus, Snowball was in my lap while Nala was laying on the floor like a good girl with her leash looped on my wrist so she wouldn't  wander too far.

"Welcome to Lazy Dog, my name is Bradley and I'll be your server this afternoon" a man said, walking up to our table "can I start you guys with something to drink?"

"Pepsi, please" Jake said politely

"Sprite, please" Blake said politely

"Sweet tea, please" I said politely

"Budweiser" dad said, causing me to lightly kick him from under the table, earning a small grunt "please"

"Corona" Mr. O'Heir said

"Alright" Bradley said with a smile, writing it down "I'll be back with those in a jiff and I'll take your orders"

"So" Mr. O'Heir said as Bradley walked away "you're looking for bodyguards?"

"Yeah" dad replied with a nod

"Any particular reason?" He asked

"Its for them" he answered, jerking his head slightly towards us "yesterday we were swarmed by paparazzi at their school, and even today. I suggested a tutor while one of the twins suggested a bodyguard." He leaned back in his seat "they made some pretty valid points"

"Okay" he replied with a nod, typing a few things down on his phone "I have a few guys who are looking for a job, they'll meet up with us in a private studio at three so that gives us an hour and a half to . . ."

He trailed off as Bradley walked back up to the table, placing our drinks down in front of us, putting the tray under his arm and asking for our orders. I ordered a chicken pot pie, as did the boys, dad ordered a mushroom burger while Mr. O'Heir ordered a chicken salad,

"Now what can I get for this little one?" He asked

"Patty and white rice, please" I replied with a smile "can I also get a few strips of lettuce?" Holding up Snowball

"No problem" he replied with a smile, walking away once more

"Eat" Mr. O'Heir finished

There's something off about him