Seeing the Warblers

Today we go and see the Warblers again, which I think Blaine is excited about as he gets to see Wes. I'm surprised he still remembered Wes from about a year ago.

"Let's get dressed Blaine" I call out to the living room where he was playing with his toys. A few seconds went by and he came crashing into me.

"Careful baby, you alright?" I ask him as I pick him up and start to take him up the stairs. I just feel him nod into my neck. I get Blaine dressed into a plain white onesie and then some jeans and a long sleeve white shirt that had a play button on it with words that said 'play lots' with some white Mickey Mouse socks.

I take him back down so he can go play for a bit while I pack a changing bag with extras as it's a long drive

"Let's get coats and shoes on please" I call to Blaine. Again, he comes running over to me.

"Who we seeing today, sweetie?" I ask him as I zip up his coat.

"Es" he cheers, throwing his arms up in the air.

"Good boy" I praise as I put him in my lap so I could put his shoes on.

"Dad! You ready?" I call up the stairs. Dad was taking us instead so if Blaine did get fussy, I could sort him out.

"Coming!" He calls back and he comes bounding down the stairs.

"Ready kiddos?" He says as he slips on his coat and shoes.

"Yup" I say as I pick up Blaine's changing bag. We head out to the car and I put Blaine in his seat before getting in the passenger seat, next to dad.

"You excited to see Wes?" I ask Blaine as we head down the road.

"Eah daddy, me 'ug 'im" he exclaims happily.

"Alright sweetie" I chuckle at him. After a long drive, we were finally there. Surprisingly, Blaine was brilliant the whole way there. I had to pull out the pushchair and Blaine's car seat from dads car.

"Ill call you to see what I'm doing" I tell dad.

"Alright, have fun, see ya later" he says.

"Bye" I say, Blaine didn't even say bye, too excited to see Wes.

"Right, hold onto the pushchair please, we're crossing the road" I tell Blaine, he holds onto the pushchair as we cross the road while I push the pushchair one handed and carry his seat in the other.

"Good boy, thank you" I praise him. We get to the steps and I tell Blaine to be careful.

"Hold on a sec baby" I tell him, I try to put his seat in the pushchair but it wouldn't sit.

"Stay there" I tell Blaine as I lift him up the 2 stairs. Blaine absolutely hates stairs, I don't know why. I then finally manage to get us and the pushchair with the seat in the door. 'Thank god it was already open' I thought. As we walk down the hall, I can see that Blaine's eyes immediately landed on Wes, he looked at me and I nodded my head and that was enough for him to run over to him.