Happy Christmas

(A/N: happy Christmas guys, again, if you don't celebrate it then hope you have a great day)

It was Christmas morning and I woke up to a certain someone calling out 'dada!baba!'. I look at the time and saw that it was 7:00am, I roll over and see Bas fast asleep so I get out of bed and go to Blaine's room before he wakes someone else up.

"Hi bud" I coo quietly. He looks up at me as if he'd just woken up himself.

"Oh, you stink bubba" I say as I grab him out of his crib. I lie him on his changing table before taking his trousers off and changing his nappy.

"Let's get you another pair of trousers" I say as he leaked through his nappy a little bit. I put him in just a random pair of trousers before going downstairs to make him another bottle to see if he'll settle back down. I take him back up and sit in the rocking chair and give him his bottle. He drunk at least half of it before deciding that he wanted to get down.

"You not tired?" I coo.

"C'mon, let's go see if you can sleep in our bed" I say as carry him to our room. I lie him in the middle before getting in myself.

"You're wide awake now, huh?" I say to him as he sat himself up in our bed and tried to move around.

"Baba" Blaine giggles as he hits Sebastian's back.

"No baby, leave baba to sleep" I say as I gently grab his hand to stop him from doing it again.

"Ehh" he whines. I soon hear little 'mamas' come from San's room and she had told me how she hasn't gotten a lot of sleep recently because Brittany kept her up most of the night whereas I'm used to getting up with Blaine around this time, so I'm used to being awake. I decided it was best to place Blaine on the floor for now because Sebastian wasn't awake and Blaine moves around a lot now.

"Hey sweetie" I whisper as I walk into their room.

"You comin'?" I coo as I had my arms out as she stood in her crib. She soon reaches out for me and I pick her up and grab a couple of her things as well as a fresh nappy. I take her to Blaine's room so I could use his changing table to change her.

"Stay there sweetie, let me go get Blaine" I tell her as I quickly left the room. I grab Blaine and turn the monitor off before going back to Blaine's room where Brittany was silently crying.

"Oh honey, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to leave you, I just needed to get Blaine so we could play in here" I knelt down and hugged her with my other arm as I held Blaine in the other.

"We can't cry on Christmas" I playfully gasp, which makes her smile a little.

"It's Christmas, we can't cry" I was soon making the kids laugh and we sat down and played for a bit although Blaine was starting to get a little bored and fussy. Everybody soon woke up and we all went down for breakfast.

"Why's Blaine got different trousers on?" Finn asks.

"Oh, we had a little bit of a leakage" I say. We soon finish up with breakfast and clean the kids up.

"Who's ready to open presents?" San coos at them both and they both squeal.

"Come on then" we open the door and both kids got really excited.