Glee Choir Room (Nightmares)

(A/N: I will try and post one book at a time on Sunday's, for example, I post a chapter next week on this book and then the next Sunday after that, I post a chapter on my other book, it's just easier for me to do, but there may be a couple of times where I may be able to post on both like today, hope you guys understand)

It's been a week since the shooting and I have told Blaine plenty of times that they found out who it was and that it had something to do with Becky and Sue. He's had nightmares every night and so he always ends up with me. He is a totally different person when it comes to morning. He's alright in the day, get to bed time or nap time, he'll put up a fight. I look at Blaine, sleeping peacefully next to me, he has to be at least touching one of us, somehow if not he won't go to sleep and as soon as you try to move when he's asleep, he's awake.

"Kurt?" Dad whispers as he peaks his head in.

"Yeah?" I whisper back.

"Are you staying with him until he wakes up?" He asks.

"Yeah, could be forever as he's had a weeks worth of rough nights" I sigh.

"It's alright, I brought breakfast and some things for you to do if you want to and a few things for Blaine when he wakes up" he says as he comes in with food and the iPad.

"Thank you" I smile at dad as he passes it to me.

"No problem, don't know how long you could be" he says as he looks at Blaine, who stirs a little.

"I'll go" he whispers.

"You're alright" I reassure him.

"I need to go anyway, kitchens a mess" he chuckles lightly.

"Ok, thanks again"

"No problem, enjoy" he says as he leaves. I put the T.V. On while I eat my breakfast. My fork then accidental dropped on the plate, making a clashing sound, I quickly look at Blaine and he stirs and moves in his sleep.

"Shit" I mumble. He doesn't wake up though, he just turns the other way.

"Phew" I sigh as I carry on eating my breakfast. Once I finished my breakfast and played on the iPad for a little while, it was soon hitting 10:00 and Blaine decides to wake up.

"Hello sleepyhead" I coo as he sleepily looks up at me.

"Hungy" he complains.

"Alright, let's head down for breakfast" I tell him. I quickly change his nappy first and then I take him down.

"What do you want for breakfast then?" I ask him as I clip him into his seat.

"Oast pwease" he sighs. I put him in some bread and then start to do him a drink.

"Here you go" I say as I pass him his sippy cup of juice.

"Is it yummy?" I ask him. He just nods his head 'yes' whilst still drinking. His toast was soon done and I serve it to him.

"Daddy, no e'ting?" He asks as he takes a bite of his toast.

"Daddy alright ate, whilst you were in bed" I tell him.

"Tay" he sighs contently as he eats his toast and drinks his juice.

"Let's clear you up" I coo as I get the wipes and clear him and his seat up. I let him out of his seat and he goes to play. While he plays, I clear up parts of the kitchen as dad already cleaned most of it.

"Daddy, 'ome pway" he calls out.

"Alright, daddy's coming" I call back as I jog to him.

"Ohhh, what are we making?" I ask him as he was making a square thing.