More Babysitting Adventures

Santana needed me to babysit Brittany for her today as she had to go somewhere important where children weren't allowed.

"Ok mister, shall we go get you dressed?" I coo at him as he came into the kitchen.

"Dada" he sits himself down and holds up my phone.

"Oh, thank you sweetie" I say as I take it from him.

"We ready to go get dressed now?" I coo as I pick him up and head upstairs. I find him an outfit before laying him on his changing table and changing his nappy before putting him into a blue pair of leggings and a long sleeve blue shirt with some matching blue socks.

"Ok, we are ready" I say as I take him back down.

"Oh hey bud" Sebastian coos once he saw us.

"Baba" Blaine squeals.

"Yeah" Sebastian takes him from me.

"We're running low on baby milk" I tell Bas.

"Alright, I'll go out in a little while and grab some" he says. We play with Blaine for a little while until Santana and Brittany showed up.

"Hi"

"Hello" they come in and Santana takes Britt's coat and shoes off but leaves hers on.

"Urm, she has a haircut at 2:30, I couldn't cancel or change days, is it ok if you guys can take her?" San asks us.

"Sure, absolutely"

"Ok thanks, Britt come give mummy a kiss and a hug" she calls over.

"I don't know what time I'll be back but all of her stuff is in there" she explains as she hands Brittany's bag over.

"It's fine"

"Bye sweetie, be good for uncle Kurt and uncle Sebastian, ok?" She hugs and kisses Brittany. Once Brittany got a kiss and hug, she soon realised that Santana was leaving so she started crying.

"It's ok baby" Santana soothes as she picks her up. She gives her a cuddle before passing her over to us.

"Mama" she sobs in my arms as she reaches for Santana.

"I'll be back in a little while" she soon leaves and Brittany carries on sobbing.

"Mama" she cries as she reaches out for the door.

"Come on sweetie, shall we go see what Blaine's up to?" I coo as I carry her to the living room. I sit her down on my lap and she cries sadly into my shoulder.

"Wan' mama" she sobs.

"It's ok, she's coming back in a little while"

"I see you're wearing pink, look and if you look, Blaine's wearing blue" Sebastian gently taps her on the shoulder. Brittany wore a pair of pink leggings with a long sleeve pink shirt and some matching pink socks.