A Surprise Visit for A Sick Baby

(A/N: I know he's got an eye patch on but we'll pretend that's not there)

Last night, Sebastian was up most of the night with Blaine as he seemed to have caught on a cough of some sort. But he went out today to grab some things for Blaine to help him get better.

"Alright mister, let's change your bum" I say as I lay Blaine down on the floor so I could change his nappy. I take his trousers off before taking his nappy off and wiping him down and putting him into a fresh nappy.

"Ok, now let's see what baba wants" I say as my phone had kept ringing. I sat down on the sofa with Blaine and FaceTimed Sebastian.

"Ello?" He answers.

"Hiya, sorry I didn't answer, I had to change Blaine's nappy, what did you want?" I ask him.

"It's fine, they don't do Blaine's milk here, do you want me to get something different or go somewhere else?" He asks.

"Urm, Blaine baby, stay still please urm, see if there's anything that will help him drink his bottle a bit better and if there's nothing you might just have to go somewhere else" I explain as I tried to look at the camera as Blaine was clambering all over me.

"A baba!" Blaine soon spots Sebastian.

"That's right baby, you gonna say hi?" I coo as I kiss his cheek.

"Hi buddy" Sebastian coos.

"Awoah" Blaine smiles at him.

"Aww, you're so cute" Blaine soon coughs so I quickly put my hand in front of his mouth so I could cover his cough and so it doesn't go all over my phone.

"Right, I better go, I'll see you soon" he says.

"Yeah, ok, say bye Blaine"

"Ehh" he whines, trying to reach for my phone.

"No, say bye, look" I say as I point at the phone but he just wanted my phone.

"Ehh" he starts to cry.

"I'll see you soon, I love you both" Sebastian says.

"We love you too" I say bye and Blaine starts crying.

"AAAHHH" he sobs.

"Ok, come on" I say as I turn him around so we were chest to chest and stand up with him.

"Want some lunch?" I coo as I make my way to the kitchen but it stopped short once I heard knocking. I look through the peephole and saw that Cooper was here.

"Just a sec" I call out and get an 'ok' back.

"Blaine, Blaine, baby, look, Cooper's here" I playfully gasp and he soon calms down and now looks excited once I opened the door.

"Ah" he squeals in my arms.

"Come in, come in" I invite him.

"Hi bud" Cooper coos as he takes him from me.

"We were just about to have lunch" I tell him as he follows me into the kitchen. 

"Gosh, he's so big now" the last time Cooper saw Blaine was at the barbecue and so he doesn't know that Blaine can say a few more words than 'dada' and 'baba' and that he can walk now.

"Well, if you put him down, he might show you what he can do now" I smirk at him.

"No?" He gasps, but excitedly.

"Yeah, put him down" he puts him down and Blaine walked back over to him as he put him a couple inches away from him.

"Ehh" he whines, putting his arms.