Chapter 12

Camila POV

   I took Normani's advice. I was going to send him a quick message then never speak to him again. But before I messaged him, I decided to stalk his Facebook for a while. He was actually quite hot... no! Ditch the "quite". He was really hot! Even though his profile picture was morose, he still looked pretty fine. 

   I sighed and pressed the message button. 

Camila Cabello: Hi. I know I'm the last person you want to talk to right now but you can't go to that party. 

   I looked back at the message and just pressed send. It sounded a little stupid, a bit ridiculous really but it would do. To my surprise, he answered back straight away. 

Bryce Perry: Uh... hi. Nice to talk to you again and what do you care if I go anyway? And how do you know I'm going?? Are you going?

Camila Cabello: I'm not going to the party but I kind've stalker your profile. 

   I had pressed send before I could realise what I had just sent. DAMN! He's going to think I'm a weirdo. 

Bryce Perry: lol :D but you didn't answer my question. 

Camila Cabello: During my stalking, I saw that you were very upset and I don't think getting over everything is by getting wasted. 

Bryce Perry: Sorry I already made my mind up. 

Camila Cabello: Okay. But I still think you shouldn't get wasted. 

Bryce Perry: I'm not going to get wasted and I'm not going either!

Camila Cabello: And why is that?

Bryce Perry: Because you're right. I shouldn't be getting wasted to get over things and all of that. Whatever! 

    I looked at his message. I felt quite bad for him but I wasn't supposed to care about him at all. I caused this. I caused him being like this. It was my fault. 

Camila Cabello: Can we meet up? 4-ish?

   I hope I didn't sound too forward or anything! I didn't know why I wanted to meet up with him. Part of me just wanted him to avoid the party all together and the other part just wanted to make up for leaving him depressed. But he took it lightly anyway. 

Bryce Perry: If you want to. Where?

Camila Cabello: I don't know. Anywhere. 

Bryce Perry: Dunno either. 

Camila Cabello: Mall?

Bryce Perry: To practise your sprinting skills? Alright I'll join you. 

Camila Cabello: FUNNY! 

Bryce Perry: I know I'm funny. 

Camila Cabello: See you later. 

Bryce Perry: Yep you too. 

   I came off the chat feeling a hint of embarrassment making my grin widen. Just then, I started chuckling like a big idiot and just couldn't stop. Gosh, I am a weirdo!

   My phone started vibrating and before my ringtone could make everyone know that I was awake, I quickly pressed 'Answer' and put the phone to my ear. 

"Hello?" I called. 

"Morning my fluff flower!" I heard Ally's voice. 

"Fluff flower?" 

"Just thought it sounded cute." she chuckled. 'How are you feeling?'

"Feeling?"

"Lauren told me what happened." I rolled my eyes at Lauren's name.