Chapter 30

Ally POV

   It was a little too late to call Camila yesterday so I waited until this morning to call her. It took her some time to pick up but in the end I managed to reach her. 

"Oh," she yawned. 'hey Ally. What's up?' she asked. 

"Morning Mila. Is everything okay?" 

"Oh everything's fine! I've got something important to tell you!" I heard her say excitedly. 

"What is it?!" I asked, eagerly. 

"Me and Lauren, we're okay again." she said. 

"Oh my gosh! Really? TELL! TELL! TELL!" 

"Uh... well... after I broke up with Bryce-" 

"WHAT?! Why did you break up with Bill?" I asked, furiously. Did she even get to hear his side of the story? Did she even know it was Lauren and her little companion all along? 

"Uh... his name is Bryce and yes I broke up with him because he's a lying cheating ass who made me out to be a stupid little gullible girl." 

"But he didn't do anything." 

"Oh really?" she snapped. 'He did nothing? I knew it you were on his side! He fucking kissed someone else! He was filmed doing it. And you're telling me the video is fake?' I shook my head. 

"No, the video is not fake but-"

"EXACTLY! It's not so why the hell are you telling me he didn't do anything?!" I sighed. 

"Mila, it was tampered with." she didn't say anything after that. 

"Tampered with? How?" she asked calmly. 

"It's pretty obvious. A good quality camera, probably a Kodak and his face looked the same. The lighting was inaccurate as well. Look at it again if you don't believe me." I explained. 

"No! I've looked at it enough... but who would do that?" 

"Who else Camila? Who hates him the most? Who wanted you guys to break up?" I asked but she didn't reply. 

Camila POV

   Who hates him the most? I don't know... me. I hated him for making me seem like an idiot but yet he had done nothing wrong. I didn't hate him... I was just pissed at him... but the video was tampered with. Someone had set him up like he tried to tell me but all I did was bust his lip and break up with him. Who wanted you guys to break up? I don't know... who? Who was the person who wanted to break us up soooo badly? 

   Yes I need to go but I want to tell you that I love you and you're better off without him.

   I love you and you're better off without him...

   Shaking my head, I say:

"No! It can't be her! She wouldn't do that!" 

"Lauren would do anything for you, Mila. If it meant framing your ex then she will." still shaking my head, feeling tears swell up in my eyes, I thought of the previous night how I told her I had loved her. How could she do this? How could she be the reason why I felt like crap? WHY?!

"Lauren's not like that!" 

"Lauren changed in the past few weeks."

"You don't know that!"

"Why do you think she hangs out with Jake?" 

"Because she wanted to replace me!" No, I won't believe it!