Chapter 28

Lauren POV

   I got caught in the bathroom with the phone still in my hands. Great! Ruined it for myself really. Now I have to wait quite a while before my dad can actually trust me so I could be in his good books. I knew where he had hidden my laptop and my mobile phone so it didn't really annoy me as much. 

   When he had left for work, I sneaked into the living room and locked myself in the shoe cupboard for a while. 

"I'm telling Dad!" I heard Taylor tease. I poked my head out of the door. 

"Bitch, if you even try!" I joked. 

"Don't worry, I won't!" she chuckled. 

"Good!" I laughed along wither her before locking myself in it again. Tiptoeing, I tapped the top shelf to feel something metal and hard. It took me some time to find them. Stuffing my phone and charger into my pocket, I clutch my laptop and charger and hugged it tightly before leaving the cupboard. 

"Oooh! Bad girl!" Taylor laughed. I glared at her before going into my room, hiding under my duvet again. 

   I looked through my Twitter timeline and saw more people begging me to follow them or begging me to see what they did for me. Tempted to retweet it or tweet them back, I stayed put and logged off Twitter. I didn't want to get in trouble, or Mum in this case. 

   I looked through my email and saw that Lucy and Alexa had answered me back. Luis, being the ass that he is, didn't answer back but I guess he might later. 

To: Lauren Jauregui

From: Lucy Vives

DON'T WORRY! Taylor told me on Twitter anyway so all's cool. LOL! You're such a bad ass, doing all of this behind your dad's back. Try not to get caught. LOVE YA BITCH!

To: Lauren Jauregui

From: Alex Ferrer

Aww! Next time behave bad girl! Luis is grounded too, if you're wondering why he didn't answer you. And you have a lot of explaining to do! i.e CAMREN! You never told me you were into girls' (if you were wondering who told me, Taylor kinder blurted it out, don't blame her). Email me when you get your computer back! ILY <3

   Rolling my eyes at the message, I x-ed the page and started to charge my phone. Gosh, it's been ages since I've held a mobile phone! Still admiring my baby, I scroll through my notifications. I got over... 50 MESSAGES! I already told the girls' I was grounded... probably from Lucy and Alexa then. 

   And I was correct. Lucy and Alexa sent me quite a lot of messages actually asking whether I was pissed at them or something. Skipping their messages, I scroll down to see some from Ally; bible references about hope. A few from Dinah and Normani asking if I'd spoken to what's-her-face and... a voicemail from... what's-her-face. 

   Not saying anything, I gaze at her name. She wants to speak to me. Why? Shaking my head, I hold on to the message and scroll down to the delete option. I'm not going to hear what you have to say... but I didn't delete it. I can't... Ally said she was upset. A ball settled itself in my throat. Blinking very hard, no tears fall down my cheeks to my surprise. 

   Pressing the phone to my ear, I can hear her voice - the voice that had made me smile. The voice that had me carry on to fufill my dream. If it wasn't for Camz, I would've quit Fifth Harmony. But I didn't because she made me carry on... and made me believe we were possible. 

Lauren! I need you! I'm sorry I haven't been talking to you but please call me back after this! I really need to talk to you!

Lauren, I need you...