Chapter 4

Camila POV

   I wiped my eyes again and looked at my phone screen.

   Lauren.

   Trying to forget her was a total fail. Like I said, she was everywhere. She was never going to get out of my head now! 

   I ignored the call and threw my phone gently on my cushion. GO AWAY LAUREN!

Lauren POV

   I knew she was going to not pick up. But I decided to call anyway. I wasn't going to let her ignore me like this! I called her again. I will call you until you pick up, Mila!

Camila POV

   Even after ignoring her call, Lauren kept calling me. After ignoring that call, it seems she still kept on calling and calling me. LEAVE ME ALONE! 

   I angrily picked up the phone and almost screamed into the receiver. 

"WHAT!" she didn't answer but I could hear her breathing, 

"Um..." I heard her say. I sighed. 

"I'm sorry for shouting at you." I apologized. 

"Um... it's okay. I uh... I want to apologize too." 

"No! It wasn't your fault, it was me. I've been alienating myself from the group because of him." I said. 

"Well uh... friends?" she asked.

   I held my phone and didn't answer. Friends? I didn't want to be friends, I wanted to be more than friends! Just a month ago, she wanted to be more than friends and I rejected her. Now all she wanted to do was be my friend; I ruined everything!

Lauren POV

   I regretted saying that! I wasn't thinking of being friend with her - I was thinking something more than just a friend. I LOVE YOU MILA! I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND! 

Camila POV

   "Yeah." I answered quickly. I didn't want to be your friend, I thought. 

"Great! I'm happy we made up." I nodded. 

"Yeah. Me too." it sounded almost sarcastic but I was sad. I can't be your friend, Lauren. I can't. 

"Do you want to hang out?" she asked. 

Lauren POV

   It kinder burst out. I didn't mean to ask her, it has been days since we even faced each other to talk. After I told shared my feelings towards her, things haven't been the same as it was before. We hung out less and we only hung out properly when the girls' were around. This was the first alone time we would get in ages.

"Um... yeah. Where should we meet?" she asked. YES SHE WANTS TO HANG OUT!

"The mall... maybe. If you want." 

Camila POV

   "Yeah!" I answered quickly. I didn't know why I was excited. Maybe it was because I was going to see Lauren!

"Great see you there!" I hung up the phone and felt my heart pound against my ribcage. I was sooo nervous to see Lauren! It has been such a long time since we hung out together. I had to look good for her. 

   I went to lock myself in the bathrooom again to get ready. Before I could do that though, I heard a giant knock on the door. 

"CAMILA!" I heard Sofi call. I sighed and opened the door.