Chapter 15

Camila POV

   Dinah didn't take me hanging up on her lightly. How do I know? The knock on my front door explained it. 

   At 10am, as I was eating my breakfast with Sofi, there's a huge knock on the door. 

"Get that please Karla!" my mom calls from the living room. I leave my seat and strut all the way to the door.

"Mom, do you have a visitor?" I ask before opening the door. 

"No! Just get it." she says. I unlock the door to see Dinah smiling at me. 

"What are you doing here?" I ask her. 

"Morning to you too. Can I come in?" she asks but comes in without my reply. 

   At least everyone were happy to see Dinah. 

"DINAH!" Sofi calls. She leaps out of her seat to hug her. My parents escape the living room to greet her too. 

"Buenos dias!" my mom says hugging Dinah. My dad shakes her hand. 

"It's very nice to see you again." he says as she shakes his hand as well. 'Karla, help Dinah with her bags.' my dad says, pointing at Dinah's bags. 

"Okay. Dinah, my room. Now." I said, picking up two bags and going to my room, followed by Dinah. 

   I put one of ther bags near my closet and faced her. She already beat me to it, she had her hands on her hips. 

"Well?" she asked. 

"Dinah please don't." I said. 

"Just tell me what's up." she demanded. I sighed.

"Do you really think I made a mistake?" I asked. 

"As a huge Camren shipper, yes." I looked at with a half scowl and half grin. 

"In all seriousness-"

"I am being serious!" she chuckled. 'But I would like you and Lauren to talk again.'

"I'm not ready to talk to her."

"I didn't say you have a choice. And plus she knows I'm here and I'm meeting her at 2 at the beach and you're coming."

"No I'm not!"

"I didn't really give you a choice Camzie." I glared at her. I wasn't prepared to talk to her. Not now. Not ever. If I do then I would like her more and more and more and I don't want that... maybe I do but not right now. 

   I sighed. 

"Fine I'll go then!" 

"Good." Dinah said, laughing. 

"Why did you come here any way?" I asked. 

"Ally. She wanted me to keep an eye on you."

"I'm not going to do anything stupid!"

"She's not convinced, trust me. And she wants to talk to you." 

"Why?" 

"To be your psychologist, why else!" we both laughed. 

"Fine. I'll call her later." Dinah nodded. 

"Good."

   I didn't want to see Lauren... my heart was telling me to go to her but my head was telling me it was for the best. But I know Dinah wasn't going to have it! And she was right about being a huge Camren shipper too! She's the one who was encouraging the fans. That girl would do anything for us to speak to each other; like coming out here to Miami just to make us speak again.