Chapter 18

Camila POV

   Dinah and I stood under a tree, avoiding the sunlight, waiting for Lauren. We didn't say a lot to each other but kept giving each other a few glances before looking away. 

"Um... Camila?" she called. I looked at her then stared at the ground. 'I uh... I kinder told your mum.' I gave her a fixed look before screaming,

"WHAT!" 

"She was worried about you." 

"But was supposed to tell her."

"And when were you going to tell her?" she asked. I kept blinking uncontrollably before staring at her. I shook my head. 

"But I was going to - when I was ready." she nodded. 

"She was worried about you." I breathed out. 

"I'm worried about me as well." Dinah squeezed my shoulder.

"Don't worry, I'm here for you." I nodded. 

   We stayed quiet for a while before Dinah decided to change the subject. 

"So?" she started. I looked at her grin which widened every second. 

"What?" I asked, giving her an awkward smile. 

"How did you get him back?" she asked, moving her eyebrows up and down. I pressed my lips together before turning away, smiling in embarrassment.

"Why do you want know?"

"Just being nosy." I groaned. 

"I just asked I guess." she nodded. 

"I'm impressed. Never knew you had it in you." I looked at her. 

"Shut up!" I said playfully and we both chuckled.

"So when are we going to meet him?" 

"Why do you want to meet him?" I questioned. She shrugged. 

"Just want to know if he's a good person. If he does anything to hurt you, I will kill him. Along with the girls' too." I let out a small chuckle. 

"He won't hurt me." I said. She nodded. I kept quiet for a while before she spoke again. 

   I don't want anybody to get hurt...

   She nodded.

"I just want to know how he is. To know who he really is." 

"Fine. You'll get to meet him but not now." she jumped to celebrate before giving me a big hug. 

"YAY!" she celebrated. 'Good. I really thought you were going to say no.' 

"I wanted to but Dinah Jane doesn't take 'no' for an answer." she chuckled. 

Lauren POV

   I didn't know whether to bring Jake along was a good idea. I knew how Dinah felt towards him but I did invite him and it would be very disrespectful to cancel at the last minute. 

   I spotted him standing wearing a black polo shirt with khaki shorts and blue vans. He waved when he saw me walking towards him. 

"Hello Jauregui." he said holding out his hands. I shook his hand. 

"When are you going to call me by my first name?" I asked. He let out a chuckle. 

"Dunno. Jauregui suits you but if you want me to call you Bitch, fair enough." I hit him playfully as he covered himself.