Chapter 16

Camila POV

   I couldn't do it. Too much pressure with Dinah in the room. I locked my phone and put it on my cushion. 

"Camila-"

"Dinah, I can't do it." I said, shaking my head. 'I just don't want to.'

"I get it. Don't worry okay. But promise you're making the right decision." Promise? I can't promise...

"I pr-promise." I stuttered. She half smiled before sighing. 

"Okay." she said giving me a quick hug and leaving the room. 

   She knew I was lying to her, Dinah's not stupid. I wanted to but I couldn't. I couldn't risk him getting his heart broken by me, again. If only there was a way that he would do something wrong so that it could give me a real reason to break up with him. Why did he have to be so flipping perfect?!

Lauren POV

   Taylor was helping me pick an outfit; by literally wrecking our room. 

"Ugh! Not that one." she said, throwing a black t-shirt with an emoji that had a wide smile. 

"Obviously I'm not going to wear that!" I said, catching the next shirt she threw on the ground. 

"Gosh! Help out." she said, throwing a pair of jeans on the ground. I picked them up. 

"Hey! I like these." 

"So? You're gonna look nice." I rolled my eyes. 

"I'm only meeting Dinah. It's not like I'm going to meet with the Queen of England or something." I said. Taylor sighed and kept searching for something. 

   Chris entered our room. 

"What the hell did you guys do in here?" he asked, stepping over some clothes on the floor. 

"It's not me. Look at her." I said, pointing at Taylor. Taylor grunted and kept throwing things on the ground, creating an even bigger mess. 

"Where are you going?" he asked. 

"To the beach with Dinah." I answered. He chuckled. 

"It's just Dinah. She wouldn't care if you got there naked as long as you're there." he joked. I shrugged my shoulders. 

   It was just Dinah. Why was Taylor making such a fuss over me meeting with Dinah. IT'S JUST DINAH! 

   I looked at Taylor who was giving me a few glances before hiding her face. 

"Why are you so fussy about what I'm wearing." I asked. She glanced at me, giving me a little smile before turning away. 'Taylor?'

"Um... I don't want you to put this family to shame." she answered. Chris chuckled. 

"Lauren? Put this family to shame? She's already in the greatest band ever!" Taylor didn't reply. I kept a fixed look on her. 

"Tell me the real reason why you're so fussy." she shrugged. 'Taylor?!' 

"Nothing! Nothing!" she said, now picking up the clothes on the floor and folding them. 

"Oooh! Taylor's hiding something. What's up?" Chris teased. She glared at him before looking away. 

"Pick your own outfit then!" was the last thing I heard her say before she left the room.

   Chris and I exchange looks before laughing.

"No point of being secretive." I chuckled and he nodded.

Dinah POV

   Camila clearly didn't want to speak about it so I didn't ask her any questions. She just kept quiet and kept looking down at her phone before looking down at the ground.