Chapter 22

Camila POV

Bryce: u know how much i love u right?

Camila: yh

Bryce: gd gd love u! <3

Camila: love u 2

Bryce: love u more

Camila: love u more more

Bryce: liar!

Camila: if u say so :D

Bryce: can i ask u something

Camila: go on

Bryce: well uh, theres this party on saturday, can i go? u can come too if u want

Camila: oh no its fine, u go, u dont need to ask me

Bryce: just wanted to get ur verification 

Camila: like i said, u dont need 2

Bryce: alright! :P

Camila: im gonna go to sleep now, gd night luv u <3

Bryce: gd night beautiful luv u 2! <3

Lauren POV

   I stayed awake until 11 to get Jake's reply. Finally, the asshole decided to reply just as I was a few minutes from sleep. Even though I was craving sleep, I put the temptation of shutting my eyes and picked up the phone. 

"You're an ass! I waited all day." I moaned. 

"Sorry Jauregui, the bitch took ages to reply and I had something to take care of as well." he answered, followed by a long yawn. 

"What?"

"Internet trolls."

"What did they say?"

"Just hating I guess, saying we're stupid and just copying the Janoskians and all that but it's fine, I don't care what people say anyways. After how many times you've shouted at me, I think I can handle the bitches online who can't even talk to me face to face." I chuckled. 

"Go on. What did that Brittany say?" I asked, getting back to the main topic. 

"She invited us straight away. I didn't have to ask. All I did was follow her then she DMed me saying 'Come to the party and bring anybody you want'," I chuckled at the way Jake attempted a stereotypical blonde's voice. 'so I guess we're invited.'

"Is he going?!" 

"I dunno, I'll ask her now. I think she's online. I'm gonna check." he said. 

   If only he is going! It would just be perfect. It'll give me time to plan how Jake and I are going to set him up with a decoy to see if he can resist the temptation. 

   "Bitch." I heard him say. 

"Speaking asshole."

"He's going."

"YOU'RE LYING?!" I screamed, not really caring if anyone around me was sleeping or not. Who gave a fuck, he was going! 

"No I'm not." 

"We've got to plan! NOW! Who the hell are we going to set him up with?"

"I dunno, some girl at the party. Just have to quickly ask any girl who's willing I guess." 

"We'll plan tomorrow, I'm tired."

"Alright boo. Good night."

"Night asshole." I hung up and grinned. He was going. 

   I heard someone groan. 

"What the hell?" I heard Taylor moan. 'You're speaking too loud.' was the last thing I heard her say before she went back to sleep. I soon cloned her actions and fell asleep myself. 

   He was going! What a motherfucker?! He's actually going, not knowing that I'm going there. In some few days, Camz will finally realise he's an asshole and that she can find better. And when she's finally single, we can mend our relationship then I can do what I wanted to do before Jake ruined my perfect moment. Gosh, can't wait!