Chapter 19

Lauren POV

   "Gosh I fucking hate him!" I said, scrolling down Bryce's Instagram seeing pictures of him and Camila together. I heard Jake laugh in the background as he carried on abusing the punching bag in the room that he and his siblings called the 'Panic Room'. 

"He has done nothing to you." he laughed. I ignored Jake's comment and scrolled down to see some of the comments:

Bryce Perry: LOVE YOU! <3 :*

Camila Cabello: Me too! <3

   I glared at Camila's comment. Breathing heavily, I quickly clicked my home button. Seeing them being all 'lovey dovey' was making me want to puke. Even worse, making me want destroy this whole house. Jake had stopped punching the punching bag and sat next to me. 

"Leave it." he said. 

"No! He doesn't deserve her. Dickhead..." I trailed off to hear Jake's laughter. 'It's not funny!'

"No, it's funny the way you curse." he carried on chuckling. I let out a small chuckle before glaring at him. 

"Funny (!)" I said sarcastically which made him guffaw. I gave him a nudge. 'Stop laughing!' 

"Okay, I'm sorry." he answered, putting his laughter at halt. 

   "Why d'you hate him so much?" he asked. 

"Because... he's with her." I answered, as honest as possible. 

"So... you're jealous?" I nodded. 

"I know she has something for me but she's just acting as if she doesn't." 

"How d'you know?"

"I just do." I snapped, sinking into the sofa. He stayed quiet for a while, staring around the room. 'Sorry.'

"It's okay. I know you're angry and all. What do you wanna do about it?"

"About what?"

"Them. Are you gonna accept it or ignore it and pretend to accept it or show your true colours?"

   I looked at him. I never wanted to do anything about them. It had never crossed my head to even make a decision whether I would accept their relationship or not. But if I did want to do something about it, I would want her to realise that he's an asshole!

   I sighed. 

"Dunno." I shrugged my shoulders. 

"I think you should just accept it..." he trailed off as he saw my glare. 'I mean... you don't have to fully accept it. I know how much you love her and all. Just... don't do anything that would ruin your friendship.' I sighed again. 

"I'll try." I lied. 

"I sense a liar!" he joked. I punched him on his arm. 'OUCH! Do you do boxing?'

"No. Just naturally strong." he laughed. 

Camila POV

   Ally's call was incoming. I pressed the 'Answer' button and heard her voice in my ear.

"HI CAMZIE!" she screamed in my ear. 

"Hi Ally!" I greeted as well. 

"I saw the picture on Instagram!" 

"You did?" I replied awkwardly. 

"SO CUTE! I liked the picture by the way." 

"Thanks."