Chapter two: Im free!!

Isabellas POV

"hello! Welcome to the lovely sisters. How may we help you?" I asked kindly and with a soft smile.
"hi! We would like to adopt a young girl. I'm Craig. This is Tyler." Said the one in glasses.
"We're thinking around 5 to 10 years old if possible." Said Tyler.
"We have just one but she's very shy and mostly to herself. Follow us please." Elizabeth commented.

We led the two men up to raven. Finally getting rid of the little brat. She's not hard to handle just hard to communicate with. Always to herself on that stupid laptop watching fuck knows what. We reached the top of the stairs and I knock on the door calmly.

"Raven! Are you awake sweetie?" I called.
"Come in!" Raven replied. Bitch couldn't have opened the door.
"Raven, these young men would like to talk with you! May you please come with us?" I asked. Raven hops off the window ledge and holds Elizabeth's hand.
"Raven has been here since she was a new born! She's 8 years old currently." I said.
"May we take her?" Craig asked.

"Of course! I'll go get the adoption papers!" Elizabeth lets go of ravens hand and almost runs to the front office. Raven didn't say a word.

"Hi Raven! I'm Craig!" He kneeled down. I talked with Tyler.
"What's her story?" Tyler asked as Craig and Raven went to ravens laptop.
"Her parents abandoned her when she was born. They were highly religious and didn't want her because of her eyes." I said as if sad.
"What's wrong with her eyes?" Tyler asked.
"Her eyes have a hint of red of you look at them. She's very smart but is mostly to herself. She barely even talked to the girls that lived here. She also doesn't speak too loudly either." I replied. I looked over at raven. She was crying. I had to act like I cared.
"Raven! What's wrong hun?" I asked.
"She's happy we're adopting her."

~time skip to being free~
YOURE POV

It finally happened. I'm free!! I also get adopted by my two favorite youtubers!! Still haven't told them I watch them.. Craig helps me into a green car seat..kinda like a booster seat.
"Ready Raven?" Tyler asked. I nod happily. He laughs. We're in a blue 2014 charger.

"Have you ate lunch yet?" Craig asked as we were pulling out of the parking lot

"No sir..I haven't really ate since yesterday." I replied. I looked up at mini and his eyes were wide open..surprised.
"Do you like McDonald's?" Tyler asked. I smiled and nodded. He practically speeded to McDonald's as I had my hands up in the air giggling like delirious.

~time skip to home~
"Welcome home!" Tyler and Craig both said. I started to cry. Not because of sadness but because I was out of that hell hole..I was free!

__________________________
Sorry for the semi long chapter!
Leave a comment of what you want to tell me! Doesn't matter what. I don't mind hate!
As always, hoped you enjoyed!