Chapter 26: When In Doubt, Panda It Out

Raven's POV
I woke up to my alarm blaring. I told Chance I was leaving because of family reasons and I'll be back in a couple weeks.. he wasn't too happy but he said he'd talk to me whenever I was free. I even got the other guys numbers too. I talked it out with them and everything is ok. I got up and changed after a quick shower. I went downstairs. Keno was staying with Chrissy while we were gone.. I'm gonna miss him.. I put my bag next to the front door and got a glass of orange juice. Mini and tyler came out.
"Morning." Mini then acted as if so tired, he slumped over the counter to sleep. Tyler smacked his ass really hard...echoed threw out the house. We laughed while mini rubbed his ass in pain.
"Should probably head out and meet the others.." mini sighed. We all left to Tyler's car and headed out. I texted Chance I was on my way to the airport. Once we got there, everyone was just showing up except vanoss.. he was already there. We had people take our cars to the warehouse. A guy in a suit told us to get on board. Our bags were in the back of the plane. Everyone was seated and talking. This place was so expensive looking.. nearly fell while getting in. I sat next to panda in the back.

"Nervous?" Panda asked

"A bit.." I shrugged. He laughed a little.
"It's gonna be ok." He smiled and hugged me.
"Hey! Do y'all wanna play cards with us?" Luke asked. Him, delirious and ohm were sitting infront of us.
"Sure." Panda and I smiled. I sat next to delirious while panda and luke sat on each ends. Luke was infront of me and panda infront of ohm. Marcel and Scotty came in. We all started to play.

Evan's POV
"So, we'll get to Arizona to re-fuel then to California. Never thought we'd be doin this again." I said as I walked out of the cock pit and into the main area where everyone was. Brian and Nogla were the last to get on. They sat across from a sleeping mini and day dreaming Tyler. I sat on the other side looking over the folder from what Lester has given me. Raven sat in-front of me.
"Hey Evan." She smiled. I looked up.
"Sup Raven." I smiled back.
"What's that?" She asked.
"We will be leaving shortly. Please fasten your seat belts." The captain said. We did as told. I was across from Nogla and Raven across from tyler.
"It's what Lester sent me. The plan and other details." I shrugged as I looked. She nodded and gripped the arm handles.
"Raven, what's wrong?" I asked.
"Never flown before.." she said softly.
"Shit, hold on to me!" I said putting the papers down and lay my arms across the table. She gripped my hands tightly. I laughed a little.
"It's gonna be ok. Your safe." I smiled softly. I could feel tyler slightly glaring at me from the corner of his eyes.

-time skip to California-

When we got off, we got our stuff and went in the limousine Lester sent for us.