Chapter 49: Sleep Over!

Tyler's POV
It's 4am and I woke up on the couch at my parents house. I remember everything! I started to cry from all the memories. They showed like a movie. Proposing to Craig..seeing him crying and tryin to say yes. Marring craig. How much fun we had that day with our families and the crew. Getting Raven. All the crazy things that happened since we've gotten her. Raven and Craig.. what I said to them.. I've gotta get home. I've been thinking for 5 hours straight. I gotta get home. I told my parents when they woke up. I gotta get home. First plane out of Tennessee to Texas. To my family.

Craig's POV
I woke up to tyler calling me. He's coming home and he feels so bad. I immediately called for Raven. Her and Evan ran in.
"What's wrong?!" They both yelled coming in. Evan was in a yellow tank top and vanoss pj pants. Raven was in bigjigglypanda pj pants and delirious shirt.
"Tyler's comin home." I smiled with tears sliding down my face. Raven hugged me. Evan called the group. I'm assuming delirious and Luke were first because they were running in still in the phone. Delirious was in his blue boxers, teddy bear shirt and brown teddy bear slippers. Luke was in red boxers, black Metallica shirt and a black robe while in his logo slippers. Delirious hugged Raven.
"Del....can't...brea....th!!" Raven tried to speak.
"Jonathan!" Evan said talking to Panda...his phone was about half a foot away from his face. Raven ran to change. Evan, luke and delirious helped to clean up then changed.

A Few Hours Later

Evan, Raven and myself went to get Tyler. We cried on the way home. Tyler and I just stayed in the room crying and talking about what was going on. I nearly lost my best friend, husband and soul mate to amnesia.. I'm so happy I have him back.

Raven's POV
Evan, me, delirious and luke went to Scotty's. Chrissy and Simone were out so, Scotty and Marcel were hanging out. They didn't mind us joining. We left Tyler and Mini be alone for a day. Scotty and Marcel were playing call of duty. We just walked in and sat down next to them. Cartoonz and delirious on the left side lazy boy chairs. Scotty and marcel on the right side lazy boy chairs. Evan and I were on the couch cuddling. Well, his arm around me and I'm laying on him kinda. The guys talked about I just watched the game. I started to doze off to sleep.

Dream:
"EVAN! HELP!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I was in a forest cuffed while over someone right shoulder. I kept on kicking and screaming.
"Shut it bitch!!" The guy yelled. Tears comin down my face like rain. I looked ahead of me: the festival. The large gray and red tent in the back of the place. Corny Carnival rides running, the smell of popcorn was rich and children laughter was loud. This guy carrying me was in a clown suit. Blue and green stripped suit with large purple shoes.
"Where are you taking me?!" I asked as he kept on walking.
"Training. Your our new recruit!" He laughed.
End.

"NOOO!!" I woke up freaking out and sitting up quickly. Catching my breath.
"Raven! Calm down! What's wrong?!" Evan asked. Delirious moved to my left quickly and just hugged me without questioning. Luke was asleep but jumped up with his twin pistols ready to fire as he looked around. Marcel jumped and his controller flew out of his hands: rolled off his legs sliding on the floor. Scotty jumped up ready to beat the shit out of someone with his controller as he paused the game. Evan holding my hands with his and kissed my cheek.
"Clowns.." I muttered. I didn't know what to say.
"Clowns? Trying to hurt you?" Delirious asked.
"Tryin t-to take m-me..." I stuttered.
"You know we won't let that happen." Luke smiled putting down his pistols.
"I know bu-" I was cut off by Evan.
"We won't let you get takin away from us." Evan sternly said. I explained the dream.
"Raven, we won't let anyone take you. We're a family. Family sticks together and don't let anyone get stolen." Scotty stated as him and Marcel went back to playing.
Tyler asked Evan to have me stay the night...because alone time. Evan and I were completely ok with that. I packed a bag and headed to Evan's. When we got there, River greeted us. I carried him up to Evan's room to set my stuff down. Evan told me he sleeps better when I'm with him. I didn't mind since I felt safer when I was with him. I walked back down to Evan making (favorite simple food). I started to help him after I set River on the couch. He had a tv in his kitchen that could hook up to youtube (gift from Brian) so I put on some music we both liked. We danced and cooked at the same time. As I was cleaning up a bit and he set the table: he came up behind me, wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed the top of my head.
"Thank you for helping me." He smiled down at me.
"No problem! I don't mind helping." I smiled as I turned around. He kissed me softly.
"Let's eat." He smiled and acted like a gentleman pulling my chair out then pushing my chair in for me when I sat down. He gave River some cat food and we ate while talking. After dinner, we did the dishes and went to his office. It was next to his room. Black foam pads along the walls to not make the room so loud when he rages or screams. His set up on the opposite side of the door that was behind him. A gold and black rolling chair behind his set up and a spot for river to the left on the door that looked like a black cat bed. He pulled out another rolling chair from the closet and put it next to his. We sat down and made a video for YouTube. We did a video on ibb and obb. (Marcel and mini did this.) we played and had fun making it since we both kept on 'dying' either on purpose or accident. While he was editing, I made hot chocolate and grabbed some store bought cookies for us. He didn't mind. We talked and I helped him edit. When he was done, we went to his room and I showed him my favorite show on Netflix! (Insert favorite Netflix show). We watched it until we passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was that for a chapter?
Liked it?
Hated it?
Let me know by leaving a comment!
As always, I hoped ye enjoyed!!