Chapter 77: This Calls For A Celebration!

Raven's POV
"Miss Raven, I'm very glad to inform you that you will be graduating this year!" My principal smiled. I was shocked but I threw my hands in the air with joy. The assistant principal high fived me. I was given some papers. One was a form I needed to fill out for my cap, gown and how to say my name properly. One was the date of practicing for graduation and when graduation day was along with what to do on those days. Also got passes for people to come see me graduate. I got 10 passes since I've graduated early. Now..who to invite?
When I came home, I found tyler and mini outside talkin with delirious and luke in the garage.
"Hey Raven!" Delirious ran to me and gave me a big hug. Lifting me off my feet. He set me down next to mini.
"How was school?" Mini asked.
"It was good but I umm.. got somethin to tell y'all.." I acting like I did somethin bad.
"What happened?" Tyler asked.
"Oh no.." luke turned around. Delirious and mini looked worried. I stood up and shouted:
"IM GRADUATING EARLY!!" I had a huge smile on my face. They hugged me at once.
"IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!" They all said but delirious shouted..
"This calls for a celebration!" Tyler and mini said at the same time.
"When do you gradate ?" Luke asked. Delirious was still hugging me.
"In my back pack, (favorite color) folder, there's papers from the principle. There's one I've gotta fill out and both of you need to sign." I pointed to my left. Delirious was still holding onto me. Mini got out the folder and got out the papers.
"Graduation time. When, where and ..what are these passes for?" Mini asked.
"For the people that are going to see me graduate. I've got 10. You, tyler, your parents, Tyler's parents, Evan and delirious are for sure going." I said.
"I can't go that day. I've gotta go with my girlfriend to her parents place.." luke sighed.
"I'll definitely go." Delirious smiled.
"So, two tickets left. Who would you want there?" Tyler asked.
"I'm not sure.. I wouldn't mind panda coming." I shrugged.
"Well, let's call the group." Tyler said running to his office. We ran after him.
"What's up guys!" Tyler smiled. Literally everyone in the group got on.
"What's goin on?" Evan asked. I came into view.
"I'm graduating early!" I smiled. They all cheered for me.
"Who's goin and when is it?" Marcel asked. Brock had Brianna with him and she was just smiling.
"Well, now its mini, tyler, Evan and delirious. My grandparents can't make it. I've got 6 tickets left. It's on June 1st. It's a Friday." I smiled.
"I'm not doin anything that day." Panda shrugged. "Mind if I come?"
"Of course you can." I smiled.
"I'm not doin anything that day either." Marcel and Scotty shrugged. Simone, Chrissy, Lauren and Lanai came into view.
"I'm so proud of you Raven!" They all said at the same time smiling.
"Thanks." I smiled.
"What are you gonna wear?" Chrissy asked.
"Other than my cap and gown, I have to wear a formal dress and some type of flats. It's gonna be held at our football field." I said looking at the paper.
"Jacqueline said congratulations." Nogales smiled looking up from his phone.
"Tell her I said thank you!" I smiled.
"Hmmm..do you have somethin you could wear?" Simone asked.
"If not, we could help you." Lanai smiled.
"I may need some help." I shyly smiled.
"We don't mind helpin out! We will take care of this mini and tyler." Chrissy said.
"It's on June 1st. It's on a Friday." I said.
"ALRIGHT! 3 tickets left. Who wants to go?" Evan spoke up.
"I'm goin!" Brian shouted.
"Count me in." Nogla smiled.
"I'm goin too." John gave me a thumbs up. Everyone else had somethin to do that day. Mini, tyler, Evan, delirious, panda, marcel, Scotty, Brian, Nogla and john were coming. Awesome.
"It's at gonna be at my schools football field. It's gonna start at 7pm." I said.
"Why so late?" David asked.
"Since we will be outside, they're gonna have a giant screen behind the ones graduating. You can only see it at night. I suggest getting there early.. maybe an hour early." I shrugged.
"Consider it done." John said.
"This calls for a celebration! We're gonna have a cook out tomorrow afternoon. All is welcomed." Tyler said writing down what he need to get from the store.
"Delirious and I are gonna plan out Raven graduation party." Luke smiled.
"It's gonna be the day after and at flippin jumpin." Delirious smiled.
"Flippin jumpin? That sound so wrong." Smitty laughed.
"It does but if you can't come, I'll understand." I smiled. Everyone gave me a thumbs up as saying they can go.
I told the guys the news. They were happy for me. Julian said he couldn't have been prouder. Nick and Cody want to throw a small party for me. I told them I'd rather just hang with the group instead. They said they would arrange that for me. Life couldn't get any better! I was in a daydream when I got interrupted. Evan called me.

Phone call:
R: Hey babe!
E: Hey! What are you doing?
R: watchin youtube and hangin out with keno. Dads went to the store.
E: Mind if I come over?
R: I don't mind at all
E: Cool! Bryce and Ohm came over earlier.
R: How's Ohm?
E: Better. Nearly back to his old self again.
R: that's good! Be careful comin over
E: I will. Love you babe
R: love you too
End.

Bryce's POV
I was sittin in mine and ohms room. I just got off the phone with my friend Sarah's mom Rachel. Sarah was having a baby but passed away due to complications with giving birth.. according to Sarah, I was The Godfather..
"RYAN!!" I screamed as I held my head in my hands. He came running in.
"Bryce, what's wrong?" He held me. I showed him my phone. It was just the long message from Rachel.
"Bryce, do you want to become parents?" Ryan asked looking at me with the face of concern and seriousness.
"I don't want that little boy to not have a family. Rachel is too old to take care of him.. Sarah has no siblings and her family won't step up to help.." I chocked up.
"Lets go get him and bring him home." Ryan said calmly. "We have talked about adopting a child before." He smiled.
"Lets go get him. We can discuss names along the way." I smiled whipping my tears away. This went better than I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was that for a chapter?
Liked it?
Hated it?
Let me know by leaving a comment!
If you have a question or request, don't be afraid to tell me!
As always, I hoped ye enjoyed!