Chapter three: Nightmare

Tyler's POV
3:45am. Screaming. Not mine or Craig's. ravens. Wait..SHIT!! I hoped out of bed in my pink pig boxers and black t-shirt. While a half asleep chicken boxers white tank top wearing Craig runs behind me. I bust open ravens door and see her crying with a tiny blue bear wearing a hockey mask that delirious gave us.
"Wildcat!" Raven says crying as her arms are open with the bear in her lap. I walk over to her, pick her up and hug her. I'm still surprised she said wildcat. My YouTube name..maybe she knows..?
"What happened hun?" Craig said rubbing her back.

Your POV
I just called Tyler wildcat. SHIT. Yes I know how to cuss..look at who are my heroes!
"What happened hun?" Craig asked.
"I had a nightmare!" I chocked up. Tyler carried me down stairs while mini followed. The kitchen was connected to the living room. Both blue! (Try to imagine its blue..)

Craig and I sat on the stools while Tyler leaned on the counter top

Craig and I sat on the stools while Tyler leaned on the counter top. We all had warm milk.
"What happened in you're dream?" Craig asked worried as I finally calmed down...I'm still holding teddy bear that I call mr.crazy.
"I had a dream about cartoonz and ohm..we were in dead by daylight..they both got me." I could feel tears in my eyes.
"Wait, you know who they are?" Tyler asked.
"And that you're wildcat..Craig is mini Ladd and everyone else in the group like terrorizer.." I started to cry again. Mini held me and Tyler ran around the table to hug us both.
"Why didn't you tell us you knew who we are hun?" Mini asked. I could see tears comin in they're eyes.
"I was afraid y'all would return me.." I cried even more. They did too. Mini took his glasses off and hugged me a little tighter.
"We would never take you back! We chose you because we wanted a daughter. We wanted someone to raise in a loving home." Tyler and mini said at the same time.
"Were thinkin about throwing you a party tomorrow so you can meet the rest of the group." Craig said after calming down. My eyes went wide open. The rest of the guys?
"Vanoss? Delirious? Daithi? Bryce? Ohm? Cartoonz? Panda? Terrorizer? Brock? Marcel?" I asked.
They both laughed and nodded.
"Not too sure about delirious and ohm.." mini shrugged.
"Were also going to fix up you're room." Tyler said while thinking.
"Can I please have some gaming stuff? I don't really like the stereo-...st- girly stuff." I stuttered.
"Stereo typical girly stuff." Mini corrected me.
"I knew we picked the perfect little girl!" Tyler shouted as he picked me up swingin me up over him. Talk about bein up high! He put me back to his level.
"I was taller than you!" I pointed to Tyler laughin.
"And mini!" Tyler laughed.
"Damn it." Mini shrugged.