Chapter 57: Coming Home

Tyler's POV

We were on a plane to go home. Same place as before but at the spot right in front of the door we came in from. Raven was passed out while mini and I read a book. A little boy was sitting next to me. He recognized me from youtube.
"Excuse me. Are you I am wildcat? From YouTube?" He was probably about 9 and was moving a ninja turtle near me so I could see it. I looked over.
"Yeah! That's me." I smiled down at him. The look on his face was priceless.
"Can I have your autograph please?" He smiled up at me while holding a small note book and a blue pin his dad handed him.
"Of course! What's your name?" I asked.
"Brian." He smiled.
'Of all names..'
I did an autograph for him and handed it to him.
"Thank you! What's your real name?" He asked.
"Tyler Wine. Do you know who Mini Ladd is?" I asked.
"Yeah! He's my second favorite!" He quietly shouted. I looked over at mini and moved my foot to tap his knee to get his attention. He leaned forward and looked at me confused. I ducked down and the kids face was priceless. Mini got up and kneeled in front of the kid.
"Nice to meet you!" We spoke quietly not to disturb anyone else.
"Nice to meet you too Mini! Can I please have your autograph?" Brian asked.
"Of course! Also, have you seen the videos of us with our daughter?" Mini asked.
"I have! She's pretty cool." Brian smiled.
"Wanna meet her too?" Mini asked. The kids face was so happy. I woke up Raven.
"The little boy named Brian next to me wants to meet you!" I whispered. Raven looked over after mini sat down. She slid over to him and did an autograph for him.
"Thank you Raven!" Brian smiled as they hugged. Raven came back to her seat. The little boy was so happy.
'Yup. This is one of the reasons why I love doing youtube.'
I talked to the kid the whole ride.

Getting Home

Raven's POV
We were finally home. I walked into my room to see a stuffed (favorite animal) along with fake (favorite number between 1-20) roses.
'Welcome home my bird. I'm sorry I couldn't be there to greet you. I had to fly home because my sister was in the hospital. I'll be back soon.
<3Evan.
P.S check the back-pack.'
I hope everything is ok. I leaned the (animal) forward. A mini (favorite color) back-pack had his cologne in it and another note.
'Check your closet. Something is not right.'
I checked the closet. Didn't see anything. I looked back at it again and thought maybe somethin is on my right. I looked. A mini owl with a note tapped to it.
'Let's go swimming!'
I first went to the bathroom. Nothing there. I set the owl next to the (animal) on my bed. I went to the backyard. A chair had a small black box on it. I opened it. A note and a ring.

'Made ya look! Go check out the fridge

'Made ya look! Go check out the fridge.'
I went back inside after I put the ring on my right hand. I opened the fridge and saw a note on (favorite drink).
'Thought you'd be thirsty coming home! Also, go check your bathroom mirror.'
I went back upstairs with the note and box. I checked my bathroom mirror.
'You're the most beautiful person in this whole world. I love you.'
A note under it said:
'Something is behind the tv.'
On the wall behind my tv and a note.
'Xbox.'
I looked at my Xbox. A small black box. I opened it to a necklace and felt a note under it.