Chapter 37: Perfect Timing

Marcel's POV
We're doing another heist. RIGHT BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS. Yesterday was thanksgiving and a group of guys want to kill us. Great. Raven is with me. Scotty is with Evan. Luke with Bryce. Ohm with panda. Delirious with Brian. Nogla with Tyler. Mini with Droid. Raven is driving while I'm shooting out the window at 2 guys.
"SHOOT THE TIRES!" Raven shouts.
"GOOD THINKing!" My voice cracked.. I could hear Raven trying not to laugh. I shot out to two left tires and turned to Raven.
"Shush child." I pouted.
"Why? It was funny! It happens at times." She smiled.
"I know."
"Like Scotty!" She laughed. I chuckled a bit at remembering that one time at that one Mario Kart session. We had to just take out these guys. No destination but they've all split up. Panda and Ohm were with us.
"Y'all ok?" Ohm asked threw the walkie talkie thing.
"Yeah! According to Tyler, they're heading to some abandoned house!" I replied back. Evan sent us his location and I've never seen someone drive as fast as Raven does when Evan is in trouble. I held onto the handle above me and the edge of seat between my legs.
When we got to where Evan was. Everyone else showed up. Evan and Scotty ran inside. Everyone that was a passenger ran in too.

Delirious' POV
It was me, tyler, Bryce, Panda and Mini were outside. Everyone else was inside. We heard gun shots. A few minutes later, luke and ohm were runnin threw the right side. Raven backed up, drifted wile having the right back door open and basically scooped them up! It was as if she was in slow motion.. I've never been so surprised...

Raven's POV
I don't know how I did that but.. it was awesome! Ohm leaned forward and told the others everyone was about to come out and needed to be in a car soon. Luke got into Evan's car to get anyone that comes out. Everyone else got in a line to get someone. Ohm told me to pull into the giant parking lot across the street but the very back part. Everyone else did the same when they got someone. Ohm and I were looking around.
"Ohm, there's two guys running to our left with a box." I said calmly to ohm.
"Everyone, stay here." Ohm said to everyone and were after those two. I sped up to them and hit them with the car.
"That's one way to take them out." Ohm laughed. We got out and the brief case opened. It was ahead of us. I got it and ohm checked the bodies.
"OHM! GET THE OUT OF THERE!!!" I yelled to him. There was a bomb underground where everyone was at.

Ohms POV
I warn to raven's car and got on the walkie talkie. Raven was on the ground reading whatever else was in the brief case and you couldn't really see her so..
"GUYS! RAVENS HURT!" Screeching tires were heard. Guess who was first? Evan, Mini and Tyler ran to Raven.
"WHO NEEDS TO DIE?!" Delirious yelled.
"You ok?!" Mini panicked.
"Who hurt you!?" Evan asked.
"HOWS MY BABY?!" Tyler screamed and hugged Raven. She laughed.
"What are talkin about?" Raven asked. BOOM the place exploded where they were.
"Diversion to get y'all here." I laughed.
"Good idea." Marcel laughed.
"Ohm.. I'm gonna kill you." Delirious was right behind me.
"Thanks for the heart attack ohm!" Tyler said squeezing the life out of me. I signed 'help me' to Evan.
"Umm.. tyler. Raven can't breath." Evan said.
"Sorry! YOU OK!?" Tyler said looking down at me.
"Nope." Then I 'fainted'.
"Well shit. Guess we gotta hide the body." Tyler laughed. He picked me up.
"Mini, get the shovel out of the car." Mini did as told and PULLED AN ACTUAL SHOVEL OUT OF THE CAR.
"Why do you have a real shovel?" I asked.
"Reasons." Tyler shrugged and put me down.
"Let's get the brief case back to Lester and head home." I suggested.

We got to Lester's. Ohm drove and I ran in.
"Sir." I said to Lester. He was in his desk.
"Yes Raven?" He said looking up.
"From the last heist." I said setting the briefcase on his desk.
"Thank you." He smiled and I was about to leave.. "Raven, do you like doing this?" He asked.
"Yes sir." Was all I could think of saying. He smiled and nodded. I turned and left. I sprinted to ohm and we drove back home.
"Everything ok?" Ohm asked.
"Yeah. Lester creeps me out a bit." I shrugged. He laughed. We were at a stop light. It turned green. I rubbed my face..I was getting tired. We were going but our car got smashed by a guy. The car was hit on the back right wheel. In slow motion, I saw glass from the window next to me: fly in. I covered my face my right arm and grabbed ohm's right arm. The car slid to the left for about 10 feet.
"SHIIIIIT!" Ohm yelled.
'GUESS WHO'S AWAKE NOW!'
When the car stopped, I looked over at ohm.
"You ok?!" I asked. He was breathing heavy and only nodded. I looked at my arm. A few cuts. I saw the location of where everyone was at. They were a bit far.
"Guys.. car crash..help." Was all I could say. I saw ohm black out. I got out. Two teen guys came out of their cars. One was tall, blonde, the driver, all blue clothes and black vans. The other was a tall, short haired red head, wearing blue jeans, combat boots and a green tank top. The blonde's head was bleeding on the front and his friend was getting glass off of him. I started to stumble but I knew I had to get ohm.
"Call for help!" I told them. I stumbled around and threw ohm's door open. I unbuckled him. I checked for his pulse. Nothing.
'SHIT!'
I pulled him out and gently set him down on the ground. Cars started to move around us.
'Thanks fuckers!!'
4 cops ran to us. 2 to me and 2 to them.
"He's not breathing." I told a dark haired Puerto Rican cop. She did CPR on ohm. A tall black lady talked to me. She was Officer Joseph. She asked me some questions. Stuff like how I'm doing, what happened, do I need medical attention, anything broken and some other stuff. I didn't really hear her due to the two other cops directing traffic. Two other cops came and the two teens were arrested. They were on some drugs and had drugs on them. I saw mini and them.
"The guy in blue with glasses and the other tall guy to his right in red are my parents ma'am." I pointed to mini and tyler. She went to the as I sat on the hood. I gave them a thumbs up. Officer Joseph, Mini and Tyler came to me. The rest backed up.
"Are you ok?!" Mini asked.
"Im good.. kinda dizzy." I held my head. My arm was bleeding a little. Ohm woke up. He fainted. The two lady cops helped him up. We all walked to the guys and we sat on the edge. The two teens were in front of us on a little 'island' while one guy and one woman cop stood next to them. An ambulance came and 4 people came to help us with our wounds. A blonde came to me.
"How are you feeling?" She asked. I held my arm up to show I was bleeding.
"A little dizzy when the car hit us but I'm feeling better." I smiled.
"Well, how'd you do when you walked from the car to here?" She asked bandaging me up.
"She walked normally on her own." Tyler spoke up.
"That's great! Most people can't when they get into accidents." She smiled. "Anything else messed up?"
"I think my right shoulder is bleeding." I sighed.
"Alright. Let's see." She lifted up my shirt. I was wearing a (favorite color) tank top and I was right. It was bleeding. I moved to the left so she could get to it better.
"Got here on time or you would have bled to death." She was shocked as she was bandaging me up.
"Thank you." I smiled at her.
"No problem! You don't need stitches but take it easy for a bit. If it gets worse, go to a hospital. Ok?" She said.
"Yes ma'am." I nodded. The dads thanked her and Evan sat next to me. Ohm was fine. He had a few cuts on his hands.
"You ok?" Evan asked rubbing my back.
"I am now since your here." I smiled. He kissed my forehead.
"ANTS IN MY PANTS!!" Delirious, Luke and Bryce jumped up. Delirious started to run around. Everyone laughed. A fire truck was coming down the street but it wasn't called and the sirens weren't going off. I saw one of the police officers tell it to pull it into the parking lot. Delirious came back but still had ants. The cop came to delirious and told him to come with him. He stripped to his boxers and got blasted with the firehose. Two foremen held up from behind so he didn't fly away from the water. Delirious held his junk during it. Scotty and Marcel jumped up and did the same. Evan, me and ohm got up and checked. We were ok. Scotty and Marcel did the same.
"Luckily I have towels in my car." Mini laughed and got the towels.
"The was refreshing." Delirious smiled holding his pants.
"Ow.." Marcel sighed coming back. Scotty was getting blasted when mini came back.
"The ants off?" I asked Marcel and Delirious.
"Yup! Perfect timing too." Delirious laughed.
"They were fire ants." Marcel laughed.
"Here ya go!" Mini laughed hanging them towels. Scotty came back.
"...ow.." Scotty sighed. Mini handed him a towel. The cop the got delirious came to us.
"Y'all ok?" He asked. The guys nodded and smiled.
"Yes sir and thank you." I smiled to him.
"No problem. Just doin my job." He smiled and left. The guys dried off and we went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was the for a chapter?
Liked it?
Hated it?
Let me know by leaving a comment if you'd like!
As always, I hoped ye enjoyed!