Ignored

Frank is still in the case in this one.

You were sat in the blind pig, waiting for your boyfriend Newt to arrive. It was your one year anniversary and he was supposed to meet you here for a date. However he was already an hour late. You waited for another hour before you'd had enough. Swiftly you got up and walked to the Goldstein sister's apartment, hoping he'd be there.

The door instantly opened when you knocked. Queenie appeared in the doorway and brought you into a bone crushing hug.

"Y/n, it's so nice to see you again!" She yelled, getting Tina's attention who came running out of the kitchen.

"Y/n, what are you doing here?" Tina said with a smile.

"I was actually hoping you might know where Newt is."

"I think he's in his case." Queenie answered. You nodded and pushed past  them, going into Newt's room where the case stood on the ground. You opened it and swiftly hopped in.

"Newt?" No answer. You walked deeper into the case, there you found him talking to Frank. He didn't even seem to notice you.

"Newt." You said again, laying your hand on his shoulder.

"Oh hello, Y/n. I didn't hear you come in."

"Yeah, I figured." You huffed.

"You look awfully nice. Are you going anywhere?" His question made your blood boil.

"Oh nowhere special. I'm just gonna head over to the blind pig. You see, it's my one year anniversary today with this guy. You wouldn't know him." You said sarcastically. His face immediately fell and his lower lip began to tremble.

"Y/n," He started. "I'm so, so sorry. I was just so busy with my creatures that I forgot. I promise I'll never do it again, just don't be mad at me. Please?"

"Newt, this isn't the first time. You've forgotten so many dates. It's like you care more about your creatures than about me. I'm not saying you shouldn't care about them, but I'm here too. And I'm sick of feeling so ignored." By now tears had started to form in your eyes. You really didn't want to break up with him, but you didn't see another option.

"Newt, I think we should-" Your sentence was cut off by Newt tightly wrapping his arms around you.

"P-please don't." He whimpered. "Please, just give me one more chance." You felt something wet hit your shoulder and you realised he was crying. You softly grabbed his face, making him look at you.

"Hey, don't cry. It's okay." You whispered, wiping away his tears. He violently shook his head and hugged you again.

"It won't be okay if I lose you. Please, don't leave me." Your heart broke as he began to sob.

"I'm not going anywhere. I love you, Newt. I'll give you one more chance." If it was possible he hugged you even tighter.

"I'll never ignore you again, I promise. I love you." He said, before softly kissing you