Doctor who?

modern au

"Newtttt?" You whined. You and your boyfriend Newt were having a lazy day, but since he was reading he didn't pay any attention to you.

"What is it, love?" He asked looking up from his book.

"I'm bored." He chuckled a bit before closing his book and sitting down next to you.

"Well, what do you wanna do?" You thought for a while until an idea popped into your head.

"Can we watch Doctor who?" You asked like a four year old asking for candy.

"Doctor who? What's that?"

"Only one of the best series ever made." You gasped as you put your hand over your heart. He looked at you questionably but gave in to your puppy dog eyes. You cheered and quickly ran over to the tv.

*during the show*

"So his name is really the Doctor?" Newt asked, his brow slightly furrowed.

"Well, that's the name he chose."

"And he's an alien?"

"Yes, love." You tried to focus on what was happening but Newt kept interrupting.

"But he looks just like a normal human."

"Yes but he isn't. Just watch the show, babe."

The rest of the time Newt kept asking questions, but you didn't mind. You loved how his eyes lit up when he understood something, you loved how he pouted a bit when he got confused, you loved how he seemed to get lost in the story. You loved everything about him.

A/n I'M ALIVEEEE. I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I'm back! As always, I am open for requests ;)