Homewrecker

Requested

"I'm telling you, Newt. Tina is trying to ruin our relationship." You and Newt had been arguing for about an hour now. 

"Y/n, she's just being nice." Anger became visible in his normally soft eyes. 

"No, she's not." You screamed at him. "She wants us to break up, so that she can be with you." 

"Well maybe I'm better off with her. She'd never make such terrible accusations." Right in that moment, your heart broke into a million pieces. Your vision blurred with tears so you couldn't see the look of guilt that flashed across Newt's face. His pleading voice followed you as you ran out of the door, into the streets of New York. 

Newt pov 

I couldn't believe what I had just said. From the moment those words left my lips I wished I could take them back. The hurt in Y/n's eyes made it even worse. Tears were still streaming down my face when Tina walked in. 

"What's wrong?" She asked, throwing her arms around me as she sat down. 

"I got into a fight with Y/n." I said miserably. (a/n Les Miserables hehe) For a moment I could've sworn a small smile flashed across her lips.

"Oh forget about it, Scamander. She doesn't deserve you. She never did. You should be with someone that's worthy of you. Someone like me." I turned my head in confusion. Had Y/n been right all along? 

"Tina, what-" Before I could do anything, she cut me off by putting her lips on mine. I quickly pushed her away when I processed what was happening. 

"Come on, Newt. You know you love me." She smiled, pulling me back to her.

"No," I screamed, freeing myself from her grasp. "I only love Y/n. I'll never love anyone like I love her. She might not be my first love, but I want her to be my last. I feel so foolish for fighting over something as stupid as you. I'd give up all my creatures if it meant turning back time to when it was just me and her. If she'll give me one more chance I'll never let anything come between us again. She's my world, my universe, my infinity. I will do everything, everything I can to make it up to her, for I couldn't imagine a world without her if my life depended on it. So no, I don't love you. And I never, ever will." By the time I finished my speech, I was breathing heavily. Tina stared at me in disbelieve. 

"Do you really mean that?" A small voice asked from behind me. I turned around to see Y/n standing in the doorway. Her eyes were red and puffy, her tear streaked cheeks were slightly pink.

"Of course I did." I'd never meant anything as much as what I had just said.

"I love you too." She smiled, running into my open arms. 

"I'm so sorry. From now on I'll believe every word you say."My heart flattered when I held her in a tight embrace. This was my home.

A/n sorry it's so short! I hope you like it though!