Characters Profile

- Micaela Davis:

AN 18-year old girl, One of the friends of Marion, she owns restaurants and Beauty Salons. They called her as "Crazybitch" because of her attitude. She enjoys making other people laugh, but also most of the people are scared to her because she can be a psychopath anytime especially when her friends are in danger. 

- Arabella Francine F./ Fortalejo Mendez:

Bestfriend/ cousin of Marion, she's the mature one in their squad. She handles her friends very well especially Marion her cousin. She's the being ate in their group, despite of them having an equal age, she still the one who acts and older sister in their group. Her family owns Casino and hotels. And that's one of the famous hotels and Casino in the whole world. 

- Lizzy Ann Yap:

An 18 years old, who has an attitude of talking back to the people. She don't like people who have a bad attitude. She can be as bitch as she wants especially with people who has bad attitude towards to her love ones or even herself. She is also one of the crazy bitch in her squad. Her Family also owns Restaurants and bars, and that's their usually hangout. 

-Margarette Marion Fortalejo:

She hates being inlove because of what happened to her back then. She hates everything about love and all. And with that, she became numb when it comes to love. She is also 18, and of the crazy rich asians. They Own Banks and Malls, and she can manage to earn money by herself. She is also and independent woman who don't want to lean on other people. She loves to eat and to bond with her friends. 

Let's Talk about Boys

*Marlon Castaneda-

Mahilig magpatawa. Best Description sa kaniya? May saltik. Paminsan minsan lang siya nagseseryoso. Hindi uso sa kaniya ang Stick-to-one. May business sila sa America. At isa lang din siya sa mga pamilyang mayayaman. At 17 years old na siya. Siya ang pinakabata sa lahat.

*Jake Hertillia-

Isang bolero at mahilig sa mga babae. 19 years old na siya at siya ang pinakamatanda sa lahat. Siya lagi ang nagpapasunod sa magkakaibigan. Sila ang may ari ng mga business pangdagat.

*Kenneth Tan-

Siya ay isang half filipino half Chinsese. 18 years old. Isa siya sa mga totoong matinik sa babae. Halos lahat ng nakikita niya napapasigaw. Sila ay may business sa Company sa May Korea at sa China.

*Marco Drey Collins-

Isa siya sa pinakakilala sa kanilang magkakaibigan. 18 years old. Best Description sa kaniya ng iba? Saksakan ng Yabang. Sila lang naman ang may ari ng Airports, bars. At may business din sila sa New York City.

*******

Nagtataka kayo kung bakit magkakaiba ang edad? Gusto ko kasi na magkaroon ng mga taong matured dito sa story. At mas gusto ko mas matanda ang mga lalaki kesa sa mga babae. Hihihi.