But if you think you could love me tomorrow..

I remember when I got the notion that I will never be free again. I will never be myself again. Not in any way. He is holding on to me and I will never be able to break free, shake him off. I am trapped for life.

At the same time no matter how terrifying that notion was I liked it. It was comforting and soothing to know that I do have him for life. That no matter what happens I will always have a hand to hold. I will always have an embrace to crawl into. I will always have someone to listen and talk to. I will always have a partner in crime. From now on I will always be safe.

W: "I can't get of work until 2 PM. Could you please drop by and check on mum?"                               N: "I am already here. Come here after work, I thought we could dine with her?:)"                                 W: "I love you Noora Amalie Sætre"                                                                                                                           N: "I love you, William Magnusson. :)"

Three months after we had moved back to Oslo to take care of her, we moved into Williams childhood home on Snarøya, with her. Her husband had left saying it was too much for him, Nicolay didn't care, so William and I were all she got. 

She was an amazing lady. She had just lost her way after losing her daughter a little too early. We bonded quickly and easily. It was easy to talk to her and a joy to listen to her stories, especially the ones about William. :) Even in the midst of her illness, she was so full of life. She had those eyes, same as William, those beautiful, kind, sweet eyes that could capture you and draw you into their world in a heartbeat. She and William got very close in those months we spent together and it was beautiful for me to watch. 

William worked shorter days at the office, I didn't have long days at the University. We had no social life what so ever. It was work, school, tending to Charlotte and each other. 

W: I am sorry about this. I know this is not how you imagined our relationship to be. I didn't either. But, I can't not care no matter how much I sometimes want to.                                                                                                                                             N: William stop! There is nowhere I'd rather be, then right here tending to your mother with you. I know it's not always easy, but I also feel that we have never been closer, you and I. I feel that we have never had it better in our relationship and with each other than we do now. I think being here is not only helping Charlotte but, us as well.                                                                                          W: I feel the same. I absolutely do. I know it might be stupid and selfish. But, it has made me appreciate life and the present so much more and it has made me realize I really don't need much. You, mum, an okey job so we can make a living and I am happy. :)

C: I have decided to write the house over on you, actually on Noora and you. I want you guys to continue to live here when I am gone. It's a great house, it holds so many beautiful memories. And I wish for you two to create memories with your own children here one day. William and I exchanged looks and smiles. Our own children. :) 

C: I thought you two could use a break, so I have called Lauren to come over and tend to me this week. While I have booked a five-day stay at Farris Bad for you. You guys have been so great with me I think it's time I do something nice for you. You need to go, enjoy yourselves and simply be young people in love. By the way, you guys are leaving tomorrow. 

C: She is an exceptional girl William. A girl that loves you as much as you love her. That's not something that comes around often. You should appreciate and cherish it to the fullest.                 W: Everything I need in this world lives inside Noora. She is all and everything. When I felt I had no family, she was my family. No matter what I did and what we went through, she was always there pushing me forward, being there for me, loving me.                                                                              C: And when you find that, you hold on for dear life. Because that's all that matters in life. 

C: I have talked to Oscar and to your grandmother William. She came with it this morning. It's hers and once mine engagement ring. Now I want you to have it. Whatever you do with it or whoever you give it to is your business darling. But, I want you to have it before we part ways. 

                                                                                             ~

Never did I think that the man who gave me that notion, the man who had been my safe harbor for 4 1/2 years would also be the one to drown me. That a life event that we had no control over would wash away everything we had built together. That the miles of words we once used to express our love for each other, would be the same miles of words we would use to hurt each other.

I tried to be as understanding as possible to his situation. It was a situation I didn't wish upon anyone to ever be in, especially not the man I loved. The accessible amount of alcohol I could somewhat tolerate. The lies, parties, friends, and even girls I could excuse by saying everyone grieves differently. It will get better. He just needs a little time and space to sort out all of this. Time heals all wounds right? He loves me. This is just another storm we will weather together. 

But, the day I found the cocaine. I knew it was over.

And when he left.. it was as if half of me died along with the steps he took. 

The steps he took out of our house. Our house that we were gonna live happily ever after in and raise our children in.