About

Hey everyone reading this story,

If you didn't guess from the title this fan fiction is about New Hope Club. For those who don't know who these amazing people are, they are a band consisting of three guys. Blake (18), Reece (19) and George (19). They are a support act of The Vamps and have supported Sabrina Carpenter and have released an EP in May called Welcome to The Club. To find out more about who they are search them up on YouTube or something and watch some of their covers or their new songs. 

There are two of us writing and we will try to give you guys enough updates regularly but keep in mind we also have a life outside of writing eg school (both of us presently have lots of school work) and family (sometimes friends) though we try to give you regular updates.

If you enjoy this story please tell us and if there is anything we can improve in the story or if there is a scene or something for us to have in the story. We are open to all suggestions. It would make the story that much better.

Flick us a follow on insta if you are interested in the edits we also make. Our name is @ swiftlynewhope. We will try and follow you back as well if you follow us on here. We aren't people who just want follows, we also like reading what you guys come up with.

Hope you enjoy this story.

Just a warning - this contains a fair amount of uncensored swearing in later chapters

Just a prior note: this is a predominantly Blake and Reece fan fic. Unfortunately George doesn't feature much in this one.