Chapter 12

Blake's POV

When i woke up, I looked at my alarm clock as it normally goes of if i'm not up. Weird, It hasn't gone off yet. The time read 8:43 am, wow I'm never normally awake at this time. It's normally so much later, Riley must have had an influence on me.

I decided to get up and go down stairs to see who else was up. Down stairs Riley, Mum and Abbie were leaning over looking at something and whispering.

"Hey guys, why are you all crowding over a phone?" I asked cause i was so confused.

"Oh good morning Blake. Reece's mum sent me a photo of Jade, Reece and Lexi that is so cute," my mum said while getting up.

"Wow, Blake this is the first time in a long while you've been up early. I'm normally at work before you even get up in the morning," Abbie said teasing me.

"Here's the photo by the way. It's so cute, I'm so going to tease Jade about it," said Riley handing me my mum's phone.

I grabbed mum's phone and looked at it. In the picture, three people were sleeping, closely intertwined. When I had a closer look, I noticed it was Lexi, Reece and Jade. Lexi was lying across Jade and Reece's laps and Reece had his arm around Jade who was sleeping soundly on his shoulder.

"Well, they're pretty close, considering they've known each other for less than a week!" I said.

I pulled out my phone and texted Reece.

To: Reece

Getting pretty close to Jade, are we? ;)

Reece texted back pretty quickly.

From: Reece

Shut up.

To: Reece

Touche ;)

Reece left me on read after that. "Hey, Riley, look," I said, showing her my and Reece's brief conversation; if you can even call it that. Riley sniggered and pulled out her phone.

To: Jade

Someone's getting along quite nicely with their exchange partner!

Jade replied almost instantly.

From: Jade

Yeah, Reece is really nice :)

"I don't think she knows about the photo," I said.

Riley smiled evilly. "I have a plan."

To: Jade

Nice sleep?

From: Jade

Yeah :) hbu

To: Jade

Yeah. Comfy bed?

From: Jade

Yaa

To: Jade

I wasn't aware that Reece was a bed ;)

From: Jade

huh

To: Jade

That's right >:)

From: Jade

explain.