Chapter 46

Jade's POV

A/N: just a note, this chapter contains physical and verbal abuse. The narrator will be fine though, nothing EXTREMELY bad happens to her

"You stinking bitch! Why can't you just give me what I want?" he screamed at me.

"I don't want to, I don't want to," I sobbed.

"You're useless! Pathetic!" he spat.

"I'm sorry! But I'm not ready!" I cried.

He made a sudden move towards me and pushed me roughly against a wall. The impact knocked the air from my lungs. I tried to take a few deep breaths, gasping in as much air as I could. His free arm (the one that wasn't pinning me to the wall) snaked its way down my waist. I felt a hand slide down the back pocket of my jeans. I squirmed uncomfortably. His face was millimetres from mine. I could smell his putrid, alcoholic breath. I turned my head away so I wasn't looking into his cold eyes. He roughly jerked my head so that I had no choice but to look at his face. His face which was once very handsome was distorted with rage.

"You will give me what I want... Tonight!" he growled. Jade and Bradley; the Beauty and the Beast is what people called us. I thought of it more like the Prey and the Predator.

He lifted me none to gently over his shoulder and marched up the stairs. I closed my eyes, wanting this nightmare to be over. I heard a door open before I was thrown onto a bed.

"Did you honestly think I love you? I've only ever wanted one thing from you and you were too stupid to notice. And now you're too stupid to give it to me. Let me tell you, I always get what I want," he snarled looking down at me. I was vaguely aware of tears pouring down my face. I was scared. So scared. He tore his shirt off and made a move towards me. I had one chance. One chance. He fingered the hem of my shirt.

"Scared, baby girl?" he smirked.

And then I kicked him. Hard. Right between his legs. His hand flew straight to his sensitive area, a man's biggest weakness, leaving me to roll off the bed and scamper out of the room, slamming the door behind me.

"COME BACK BITCH!" he roared. "YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS MARK MY WORDS BABY GIRL!"

I ran. Faster than I'd ever run before. The adrenaline pumping through my veins, fuelling my legs to run. Luckily home was close. I turned back for just a split second and saw him running behind me. I screamed.

"Don't hurt me, please don't hurt me!" I sobbed hysterically, running as fast as I could. Home was so close yet so far away.

I heard him laugh. Not a good laugh. I laugh that was high, cold and evil.

I turned and saw my street. I almost cried with relief. Until I lost my footing. I tripped and fell.

"I've got you now," he smirked. He slapped my face hard. My cheek stung. I felt my tears and blood mixing. "That was for before."

"HELP!" I yelled. He smirked down at me and aimed a kick at my abdomen. I gasped in shock, horror, fear and pain. My stomach throbbed as my heart beat out of my chest.

I screamed at the top of my lungs, as if there was no tomorrow.

I woke up screaming. I immediately clamped my hand over my mouth. My heart was thumping and threatening to jump out of my chest. I kept screaming, i couldn't stop; as much as I wanted to, my mouth wouldn't let me. I grabbed my pillow and pressed it against my mouth. I was shaking and crying and screaming until I needed to breathe. I took a deep, gulping breath and cried into my pillow.