Chapter 7

Riley's POV

Blake's house was so nice and his family were even nicer. When i had changed Blake's mum made us some homemade lemonade and a fruit salad with raspberries in. Raspberries at home are so expensive so them being able to have them in a fruit salad they must be pretty cheap. Then again, I'm not complaining as i love raspberries.

"Riley, Blake your bowls are there. Help yourselves to the fruit salad," said Blake's mum.

"Thank you," Blake and I said in sync. Then started laughing. This was going to be so much fun. I already felt part of their family.

"I wonder how Jade's doing? I bet you she's either sleeping or tripping over," I said with a laugh.

"Should we give them a ring?" suggested Blake.

"Yeah sure!" I said.

"I'll ring up Reece," said Blake, picking up his phone.

"Hey Blake, what's up?" said Reece from the receiving end.

"Yeah good, how's Jade?" asked Blake.

"Sleeping," came the reply.

"Told you so!" I said. I heard Reece and George laugh.

"Yeah, she's sleeping pretty deeply, Lexi smashed a plate and she slept right through it," said George.

"Anyway how are you two going?" asked Reece.

"Pretty good, aren't we Riles?" said Blake. 'Riles', hmm, i liked that nickname. It was something only my closest friends called me. I smiled to myself.

"Yeah, we're going good," I said. "Oh and could you tell Jade that could she please give back my portable charger next time I see her?"

"Yeah, sure," said Reece.

"Oh and just be warned, if you insult Taylor Swift she will take it personally and not talk to you for a good fifteen minutes before she gives up because not talking is very difficult for her," I said.

"I'll keep that in mind," laughed Reece. "Anyway, we'd best let you go, mum just made us breakfast."

"Ok see you soon," said Blake.

"See you."

"What do you want to do today?" asked Blake.

"I don't mind," I smiled.

"You can sleep if you want," he said.

"Nah, I'm not tired. I got enough sleep on the plane. I also don't want to start with jetlag so I'm not going to go to sleep till the rest of you go to sleep" I said with a determined voice.

"Haha, alright then, we'll just take today easy then," suggested Blake. "We can walk the dog a bit later. And maybe Netflix and chill later?" Blake realised what he'd said as soon as the words came out of his mouth. He clasped his hand over his mouth as his eyes widened with shock.

"I didn't mean, I'm sorry, I," Blake stuttered.

I burst out laughing. You know when you're laughing so hard you can't breathe? Yeah, that was me right then and there.

"I know you didn't mean it like that but that was hilarious," I said still trying to stop laughing.

Blake flushed pink slightly and didn't say much after that.

"Blake, why don't we take Riley to your school so she can get her uniform before school starts," said Mum from the kitchen.

"Oh yeah, good idea," said Blake, recovering slightly from his earlier blunder.