Chapter 3

Riley's POV

The plane trip to Manchester was around 8 hours long which was much shorter than our last flight. I wasn't able to sleep on this plane as now i was way too excited to be arriving in a new place to stay for a year.

"Hey Jade, as you're on the aisle can you please get my phone down for me. I need to see the information about our families." I said as we have 1 MB of data to use and i needed to see who we were staying with.

"Yeah sure but how will you we don't have service up here." Said Jade while getting up to get my phone out of the bags in the lockers.

"We have a megabyte to use and i really want to see who we are staying with. Whether our person we are staying with who is our age is a guy or a girl." We were told we would know who we were staying with when we were 6 hours from meeting them.

Just as Jade was sitting back down and passing me my phone a stewardess came to us."Hi girls, I just got word from some of the stewards down stairs and heard that you are exchange students at two different schools. I was also just told that there are two free seats in business class that i was thinking of offering to you so your trip is amazing. Would you like to take it?" She said which shocked me as i didn't know being an exchange student was such a big deal.

"Yeah we'll definitely take the seats if it's ok with you," said Jade immediately jumping to take the seat.

"Would you two please get all you bags and I'll meet you at the back of this area in 5 minutes" She said and walked back to where she came from. Quickly Jade and I jumped up, grabbed our bags, stuffed everything we had into them then went to find the stewardess. She lead us up to the staircase that went up to the next level of the plane.

Once up the stairs we were lead for a few metres down the aisles where we finally got to our new seats. They were two huge seats next to each other. One had a window which i took, and the other had a screen next to my seat which we can pull down to talk.

For the rest of the flight we watched multiple movies and just thought about how amazing the seats and the food, don't even get me started on the food.

Just as we were about to be an hour away from Manchester i remembered i had to check who our families were.

"Hey Jade" I said questioningly, "Have you got any idea who your family is cause mine says The Richardson Family. They have two kids Abbie who is 20 and Blake who is 16. That means my exchange person my age is a guy."

"Yeah Riley, I just got mine and my family also has two kid called Reece who is 16 and Lexi who is 10. Their last name is Bibby," exclaimed Jade so obviously she also had her exchange person as a guy. "You know what this means!" she added with a knowing glance.

"Oh god, no, no, no, not that again!" I sighed.

"Older men!" squealed Jade clapping her hands in excitement.

I face palmed.