Chapter 15

George's POV

When Jade got her present from Reece, she loved it so much she went and gave Reece a hug that lasted a bit longer than normally. Then when they let each other go they kept talking as if none of us were still hear. I had to make a noise before it got too uncomfortable for the rest of us. When I did Reece and Jade both were blushing and moved away from each other, where i proceeded to give Blake and Riley a 'i told you so' look which they both smiled to.

"So do you guys want to get something to eat now," said Lyndsey, trying to act as if nothing had just happened.

"Yeah, I'm starved," said Jade a bit too energetically.

We walked into the dining room which had the table set with plate after plate of party food. I went straight for the pizza while others went for the party pies and chips. We all ate until we had nothing left and by this time Jade decided she had to go phone her friends and family from home. She was talking to them for over an hour and during this time Blake, Reece, Riley and I played some games with Lexi. In monopoly Riley won by heaps and made me and Blake bankrupt.

When Jade came back downstairs about an hour later we got the cake out. Riley told us that Jade loved ice cream cake so we decided to get her an ice cream cake from the shops. We had 16 candles on the cake in the shape of a 16. It is funny to think that Reece, Blake and I are all older than Riley and Jade as Riley still was 15 turning 16 next month I'm pretty sure. It weird knowing that Riley is still going into the same grade as Blake. Jade was going to be the youngest in the 6th form at Reece's school.

"Hey Riley," I called to Riley and she looked around.

"Yeah what is it?" she asked me.

"Oh i was just wondering when your birthday was cause i know you're still 15 but are going into the 6th form with Blake," I asked.

"Oh, yeah. My birthday is the 20th September so i have school on my birthday," she said but didn't sound too sad about having school on her birthday.

"That's so soon," Blake said obviously overhearing our conversation.

"Yeah I guess," Riley said back. "It's like a month away."

"Well yeah but still. Wait that means you're going to be 16 for not even a month when i turn 17," said Blake sounding unusually happy.

"Haha, when is your birthday then?" Riley asked, I was completely forgotten about in this conversation now which made me laugh. Riley and Blake both looked at me like 'what,' and i just didn't say anything.

"Well my birthday is the second of October," Blake said. I had memorised all of our birthdays, if i had forgotten one of them i would be dead.

"Nice, thats the day after one of my friends back homes birthday," said Riley. "I probably should go talk with Jade and see whether i can get my charger back." As she walked away i could hear her chuckle to herself, then i turned to Blake.

"So," I said.

"So what?" he asked.

"So what do you think about Jade and Reece? Do you think we should tease him or let it go?" I asked but i was going to tease him no matter what.

"Haha i think we can tease him but not for a while. To keep him scared of it coming," Blake said laughing.

"Nice plan," I said liking his thinking. We then walked over to see how Reece was as he was sitting talking to Lexi and looked like he needed saving.

"Hey Lexi, how about you go talk to Jade and Riley," Blake said to Lexi.

"Yeah, I will. I haven't spoken to Riley yet. Maybe Jade can introduce me," Lexi said as she was standing up and already walking over to them.