Chapter 50

Blake's POV

The next morning was hectic, we were meant to be at the Manchester airport at 7 that morning meaning we had to leave around 6:20. I was not happy about the early morning but then again I was flying to Australia with Riley and mum and Abbie for christmas so it couldn't have been that bad.

At 6:10 we were all packed into the car ready to drive to the airport. Both Riley and I had decided to bring our guitars along so I could teach her some more.

"Are you guys excited?" Riley asked when we were on our way to the airport.

"I'm super excited. Abbie and I have never been to Australia before so I'm very excited," I said. Riley and I were sitting in the back with our guitars along our laps and Abbey was in the front with Mum.

"Same, I'm looking forward to the heat and getting away from this miserable weather," Abbie laughed and I couldn't agree more.

Because of traffic we got to the airport way early and were able to check in a place our bags through quickly without waiting in a queue. We quickly got through all the checks and went to find somewhere to sit down and eat something for breakfast.

"We have time, should we see whether Reece and Jade are up? We could talk to them for a bit," I suggested.

"Good idea," Riley said. "Whose phone should we use?"

"Let's use mine. We can call Reece first then Jade," I said getting my phone out of my bag.

After a couple of rings Reece picked up.

"Morning," he said. "Jade is up as well, should i go get her?"

"Good Morning and that would be great," Riley said.

"Jade, Blake and Riley are on the phone," Reece called, we heard a coming then Jade walked in a few minutes later.

"How you feeling Jade?" Riley asked.

"I feel better today which is good," she said.

"That's good. We can talk to you guys for a bit. We are at the airport waiting for our plane," Riley replied.

"Nice, so what are you guys going to be doing in Australia?" Jade asked.

"I think we are doing a lot of the touristy things, which my city is lacking but oh well. We will find some things to do," Riley laughed.

"There must be something special there," Reece said.

"No believe me there is nothing. We have a bell tower and that is about it. It's not even that cool," Jade said to Reece.

"I think we will find something that we want to do," I said smiling.

"I bet you will find something," Jade laughed.

"Jade what are you suggesting?" Riley asked.

"Oh, nothing at all," she said.

"Okay I don't believe you but, what are you getting up to over the holidays? Anything exciting?" Riley asked though we both knew that Jade's family were coming up for the holidays.

"Nah, just hanging around here and seeing some of Reece's family on Christmas," Jade replied looking a little sad.

"That should be fun. Have you met them yet Jade?" I asked.

"Nah, we were thinking of meeting them this weekend but Jade ended up in hospital so that plan didn't happen, thank god," Reece laughed.

"Why'd you say it like that?" Jade inquired.