Chapter 39

Blake's POV

The week leading up to the end of term and therefore us going into London was very hectic we didn't have time to do anything other than school work. Our teachers decided they wanted to try cram in heaps and heaps of work for us to do and give us multiple mini tests to see what we had learnt.

Finally, Friday came. Tomorrow, we'd be going for our weekend trip to London. Today, we'd be going to George's house and staying there for the evening. Riley and I were practically counting down the seconds until the bell went. When the bell finally went, we bolted out of the classroom and practically ran home. We weren't leaving until later tonight and our stuff needed packing. We were leaving at 6 which gave us just under 3 hours to pack. Should be enough time. I disappeared up into my room, deciding what to bring. My phone buzzed in my back pocket.

From: Reece

I have to pack 2 suitcases :(

To: Reece

Why?

From: Reece

Jade likes everything to be folded and she can't fold cause of her arm

To: Reece

Lol

From: Reece

Not funny mate

To: Reece

Kinda is ;)

He left me on read after that. Classic Reece. I had a sudden thought.

To: Reece

Does she like her underwear folded as well? ;P

From: Reece

Shut. Up.

I smirked at my phone screen then chucked my phone on my bed. I considered playing some music until I heard that Riley had gotten there first. She was blasting Taylor Swift so loudly it was shaking the floor. Almost. I rolled my eyes with a smile.

To: Reece

Is Jade blasting Taylor Swift as she's packing? Cuz riley is and it's almost shaking the floor ahah

From: Reece

Yep! But not that loud by the sounds of it. Although I'm not complaining because she's singing along

To: Reece

Aw that's nice

It's a new soundtrack i could dance to this beat forevermore, the lights are so bright but they never blind me. Welcome to New York...

I took half an hour to pack whereas Riley took near 2 hours. That equals almost two hours of Taylor Swift. Although, she did turn it down when mum and Abbie got home (which I was quietly grateful for).

"Ready," Riley said through my door while i sat reading my book.

"Cool, I think we have about 20 minutes before we have to be at the train station to go to George's house," I said. "Reece and Jade had to leave a little earlier than us as it takes a lot longer from Accrington."

"How long is it going to take us?" Riley asked, coming into my room.

"Um, just over an hour and a half," I said.