Part - 20

Hi Guys long time no see...well I'm sorry for late but you all know that I was busy with my other ff...
So let's start this one without any delay...!!!

------------------------------

Previous : Swara shouts on Sanskaar...!!!

------------------------------

No Proof of reading

Part - 20

IN SwaSan Room

Swara was thinking how to apologize from Sanskaar and Sanskaar  was also thinking the same...

Swara/Sanskaar(guilty) : I AM SORRY...

As they both had said at once...so they becomes suprised and see each other with wide eye...and soon burst out in laughing...both were laughing whole heartedly...as from last many years they haven't laugh like this...
Soon both compose themselves and Swara started to talk...

Swara(gulity) : hmm...I'm...I'm sorry Sanskaar....I shouldn't have blame you like this...I...just..,

Sanskaar(smiles) : it's ok Swara...and I'm sorry too...I know you are a girl...and for a girl her respect matters most..so that's why...you was saying like this...(guilty)look Swara I respect you a lot...but when you blame me...so I couldn't control myself...and...and...kiiiiiiissssssseeeeddddd you...

Swara feels shy listening to kiss...but soon covers her expressions...she was looking at her hands in her lap...

Swara(ashamed) : it's ok Sanskaar... I...I know it was my fault too...so...relax...it's just that...I...

Sanskaar(tries to cheer her up) : let's just forget about this...I think the more we think about it...the more we feel awkward...as we are together in this...so it will be good if we don't talk further about these things...

Swara(smiles) : ok

Sanskaar(said her casually) : Now you get up and get ready...we have to start our next plan..

Swara just nodes and gets down from bed...she was about to walk...but gets dizzy due to last night hangover...Sanskaar holds her and make her sit on bed again...

Sanskaar(concern) : are you fine???

Swara(smiles) : yes...it's just...my head is paining...I'm feeling like 100 hammers in my head...

Sanskaar understands that she is feeling like this due to hangover...from last night...

Sanskaar(care) : hmm..Swara you stay here...I'll go and get...a lemon juice for you...ok...don't try to walk...

Saying so Sanskaar left the room and goes down to make lemon juice for her...how caring😍😍😍

------------------------------

IN Kitchen

There all ladies of Maheswari Mansion were working with sadness...
When Sanskaar enters in kitchen all sees him with questioning looks...

But he was least bother to pay heed to them...he brings out lemon from fridge and started to make juice for Swara..,all were confused on his activities...just than Sujhata came forward to ask him...

Sujhata(as usually making Sanskaar irritate) : ayyy chore...ye tu ki kar raha hai...or ye nimbo pani...kide waste hai...agar tujhy peena hai toh...mujhy bata...me bana deti Hoon...(Ohh Sanskaar...what are you doing...and this lemonade...for whom you making it...if you wanna drink...then tell me...I'll ale it for you...)

Sanskaar(irritated from her mom's stupid talk but stays calm) : it's not for me mom...it's for Swara...

Sujhata(angrily) : kiii...tu us maharani ke liye...nimbo pani bana raha hai...heeeyyy Ram...Khaha bhass gaya Mara chora...(what...for that Queen...you are making lemonade...Oh God...where have you trap my Son...)