Part - 30

Hi Guys here I am...I know in last update you all were complaining that it's short we want more Swasan senses...seriously guys...I alt was st mention in last update that it's update is just for those who are upset and I wrote in hurry...you all sometime made feel bad...!!!

-----------------------------

Previous : Sanskaar's POV...!!!

----------------------------

Part - 30

IN Hotel Room

It was a bright morning Sanskaar woke up first and sees Swara who was sleeping beside him...with an innocent smile on her face...then he realise there position...his hand was on her waist hugging her possisvely and her hands were around his torso...holding him tightly as if he will leave her...

Well you all must be  confuse so let me tell you all

***Sanskaar's POV***

She looks beautiful in her sleep...like a innocent new born baby...I can't wait to tell her how much she has importance in my life...

After last night I'm confirmed that she has some feeling for me...from which she is either unknown or she is confused about them...

As there is no couch in room...so I was going to sleep on floor but she stopped me and said that I'll get cold... I was so happy from her caring nature towards me...

Then I go to sofa it was a single sofa..I try to adjust myself there but was highly uncomfortable there but that's when she came near me and told me to sleep on bed hesitatly...

I denied at first as I know she must be uncomfortable and I can see that on her face...I was about to go from there but she holds my hand...and told me sternly to sleep on bed with her...

I was so shocked from her act...I mean seriously...she is becoming tigress with the passage of time...I go on a side and stand awkwardly...while she was on other side...

We both were seeing each other...just then I told her that we can make pillow wall and sleep...to which she was agreed...soon we make a pillow wall in between is and sleep showing each other there backs...

***POV ENDS***

Mujh mein safar tu karti rahe
Har ik saans mein guzarti rahe

As Sanskaar was busy in admiring her face...he felt a little moment in her body...he immdiately close his eyes in order to see what she will do...

Soon Swara open her eyes...and first smile seeing Sanskaar...Then she was shocked seeing there positions...she see Sanskaar's hand on her waist...

Shaam-o-subah tu mera
Tere bina kya mera
Do jism jaan ek hai
Na hona kabhi tu juda

She tries to remove his hand from her waist...As Swara's whole concentration was on Sanskaar's hand...so she didn't see Sanskaar opening his one eye...

Teri meri kahaani
Hai baarishon ka paani
Banke jo ishq barse
Teri meri kahaani

He open his one eye and see Swara...he was enjoying her expression...suddenly he gets a naughty idea...and started to tease Swara more...

Teri meri kahaani
Hai baarishon ka paani
Ban ke jo ishq barse
Teri meri kahaani

He deliberately hugs Swara tightly and pulls her more towards him...making Swara jump and feeling a new sensation in her whole body...