Part - 38

Hi Guys....!!!
Well surprise...to see me early...than be happy as this ff is gonna end soon...!!!
So I just wanna make it end as soon as possible...!!!

--------------------------------

Previous : Ragini's act make Laksh life he'll😂😂😂...!!!

--------------------------------

Part - 38

IN RagLak Room

Laksh was in washroom holding his stomach and Ragini was banging the door and shouting in nervousness...

Ragini(banging door and said with worried voice) : Laksh are you fine??? Please answer me...!!!

After about 10 minutes he came out from washroom and before he could sit on bed...again his stomach make noises and he ran into wash Room again...this continues till 2 hours...and Laksh was cursing Ragini qhaain and again...

At last after two hours he some what feel good and was sitting on bed and resting...just than door open and here comes Ragini with a bowl...

Ragini : look Laksh I made soup for you as you are unwell...it will help you to heal more quickly...let me feed you...

Laksh who heard that she has made this soup....his expressions were horrible thinking his situation again permanently sitting in washroom...and he shouts...

Laksh : NO......no I don't wanna drink tho a. soup...God knows  what have you mix in it this time...No I can't take risk on my life...you go from here..,

Ragini: but Laksh it's healthy...and...

Laksh ; I don't give a damn to your healthy...already in paying eating food which was mage by you...don't know what will happened to me if...I eat this soup...so you get out before I permanently throw you out from this room...now go...

Ragini with no choice left from there...as she was very upset with his behaviour...but it was only her fate...written by me😂😂😂😂

--------------------------------

At SwaSan Side

Both were searching something and after lots of struggle that gets to know about the man whom they were searching...

Swasan with Sanskaar's some bodyguards goes at the address and rings the bell...

As soon as the door opens a man in his mid 30 was standing there with sgocjef expressions...and seeing SwaSan he becomes terrified...

He tries to run from there... but before he could ran away...Sanskaar's men caught him...and approved in his house...

He signs his bodyguards to leave him...now both Swasan were sitting on a couch and the man was on ground on his knees...while all the bodyguards were standing in a circle around the man...

The man was now so much scared that...it can clearly be seen from his face...and now it was time to break the ice...

Man : why...why have you come here???

Sanskaar : you very well know that...that why we are here??? Now be a good boy and...tell us what you know...

Man : I don't...don't...know what...what are you talking about...

Swara : Ohhh poor boy...sanakaar he don't know...now what will we do...

Sanskaar : relax Swara...I know how to make his memory Sharp...

Swara : how???

Sanskaar : well how about electric shocks...it will make his memory Sharp...and he will remember everything...from A to Z...what say???