SINFUL - 38 (Part II)

Cynthia sipped on her drink and it dawned upon her that she was about to tip herself right over the edge. If she was to have another full cup of alcohol, she would surely make a fool of herself. At the same time, having a drink in her hand was making Cynthia feel a little more comfortable, the liquor was heating her chest and making her ever so mellow. So she settled with taking smaller sips and longer breaks between them. She started to feel like she was...floating.

"It's stronggg, but I like it!" Cynthia added truthfully. Raheem glanced over at her, his eyes looked closed as he wore what looked like a small smirk then sipped his own drink. She felt like he was going to say something but he'd changed his mind. It was strange but...Cynthia had this feeling that a memory had just passed his mind, a fond memory, because his small smile grew into a grin.

But it vanished in a flash. And she so eagerly wanted to know what it was that had crossed his mind. It was bizarre how she was so drawn to someone whom she had barely interacted with. Cynthia found herself caring about his well-being, constantly wondering what ran through his mind whenever his eyebrows furrowed slightly. Much of her intrigue was nothing to do with physical attraction. She simply wanted to know him, really get to know him. She wanted him to speak to her about his worries, his fears, his ambitions, the things that made him happy. She knew there was so much to him, his past, his family; he seemed like someone who kept a lot of himself private and didn't project his innermost feelings to others often. And although she knew it wasn't her place, she couldn't help how she felt.

Let's talk about youuu and meee...ooh ooh, I can't believe it, oh oh she all on me, on me, man man I think she want me, want me, nah I can't leave her lonely, nawhhh...

Cynthia found herself bumping shoulders with Raheem as they danced along to T-Pain's anthem, from what she could hear every person in the house was singing along word for word. Part of Trent's large kitchen had become congested with people as many came to refill their cups like they had. The alcoholic beverages were sat along his worktop in abundance. There were three large plastic barrels of cocktails which Cynthia was sure were deadly. She watched as a group of girls pumped away at each barrel until their cups were full. Beside the last barrel were mountains of red and blue large plastic cups. There was an array of bottles of alcohol, some she had seen before and some that she hadn't. Cynthia shuffled along slightly, standing directly in front of the island which housed cartons of fruit juice and fizzy drink mixers. She did a little squeal when she heard the beginning of DJ Drama's Wishing; as soon as Chris Brown's verse began she was definitely feeling herself. Raheem leaned back slightly onto the kitchen top, with expression on his face which was a mixture of surprise and amusement. Cynthia felt hot knowing all of his attention was on her, but she sensed that he relished the sight of her dancing.

"Ohhhh swear?" The smile that grew on his face turned her on in an instant. "Is that what you're telling them Cyn?" His words only served as encouragement, they shared some laughs as she continued to dance sensually. Raheem nodded his head in approval but didn't fail to miss the male attention Cynthia was getting as she twirled her hips and rotated her waist to the beat of the music. The DJ played current followed by older bangers back to back, everyone roared when Tory Lanez's Slow Grind started to play; closely followed by his version of Need a Girl. Cynthia was in her newly-found element, the alcohol and hypnotic beats had her feeling so s*xy. Raheem's eyes trailed her every movement, he was almost transfixed. Well, as transfixed as drunken eyes could be. He had never seen this side to her, from what he had previously gathered she was quite shy and reserved. Tonight, she was very much free, confident, womanly and somewhat fierce.

And he liked it.

"Who is this DJ pleeease?" Cynthia demanded, as she squinted her eyes then began to grin from ear to ear when she heard The Game's All That. "Cause it's hard when you ain't on the same coast, burning bread in the club so all these girls want toast. Hoes try and wave but we ain't on the same boat." Cynthia bounced her shoulders as she rapped along to Big Sean's verse with vigour before Raheem joined and they rapped along in unison. Cynthia tried to compose herself but she was screaming internally at the fact that he knew every word too.