SINFUL - 71 (Part II)

Raheem's eyelids lazily peeled open to a twitching in his toes and the sensual sounds of Summer Walker's Wasted. He groaned deeply, his guttural sounds deeper than they usually were as he had just woken up. He felt Andrea's cheek tickling his pubic hairs, Raheem realised she'd pulled back his foreskin, the exposure vastly increasing his sensitivity levels. Her tongue expertly licked his penis as though it was a quickly melting Twister ice lolly. She caressed his tip with her lubricated lips as if her mouth was a clitoris. A hollow breath escaped from Raheem as he peered down at his girlfriend drowsily. He knew that Andrea was just warming up but she had certainly woken him up. She wrapped her wide tongue around his girth as best she could, then Andrea ran her tongue over his penis repeatedly, teasing him. She dragged her wet mouth down a little before pulling her lips right back up. She continued her motions as though her warm mouth was her actual vagina. Raheem's eyes closed again, he envisioned sliding himself back down into her dripping vagina like he had done earlier. The intense session they'd experienced before he had slept had put him right to sleep. It had been Raheem's second workout of the day.

Raheem had been grateful that it has been another Saturday where he didn't have to work. He had gone to the gym earlier in the day with Trent and Timmy followed by the cafe for full English late breakfast with them. Then Raheem had linked up with Andrea at the hotel room, she had booked it with her girls as it was close to hall where Lola was holding her party. As Andrea knew that Amaka, Marlene, Santana and Rhiannon wouldn't arrive until the nighttime, she had arranged to spend some time with Raheem in the meantime.

It was now 7pm and Raheem knew he would be leaving shortly so that he himself could get ready for the party and meet up with his boys. He felt his phone vibrate loudly on the table beside him and glanced at it to see that Kobe had messaged him: man will shout u when Im enroute Lolas.

Raheem quickly responded back, knowing Kobe was probably still at work. The day before had been too awkward, it was clear that Kobe been sceptical about Cynthia's story but had maintained his cool. Raheem could understand how it looked to him for Cynthia to have turned up at his house just like that. Raheem felt the tension in the room, although Kobe didn't question it too much, his eyes said it all. Like something just didn't sit right and he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

Raheem often felt terribly guilty for being so paranoid towards Kobe. He was his brother and yet, his emotions were constantly changing in regards to him. Raheem genuinely didn't know how to feel. He loved and trusted Kobe but couldn't quite feel settled or at ease.

"You ok babe?" Andrea momentarily lifted up her head and paused her movements. It hadn't gone unnoticed that he was taking much longer than usual to ejaculate. At this point, her jaw was aching and her mouth was becoming numb. That, and her palms was getting tired of stroking him rapidly. Andrea wondered if there was more to the distressed expression on his face.

"Yeah...Dre," He wasn't. "Just thinking babe."

"About?" Her eyebrow raised curiously, she bit her lip and watched him seductively. Raheem caught the look on her face and smirked right back at Andrea.

"Whether or not I should blow out your back one more time before I cut." His mischievous eyes bore into hers.

"Naaaah, I need to get dressed so don't even think about it." She objected. "I haven't even glued on my frontal yet." Raheem just kissed his teeth playfully, guiding her head back down to his penis. Andrea licked her lips before spitting on it over and over again, moistening his length thoroughly. She spread her spit all over his flesh before sloppily taking him back into her mouth. Raheem growled when she eventually picked up the speed of her motions.

Andrea was seconds away from snatching his soul right out of his body. Raheem braced himself, gripping onto the bedsheets helplessly and biting down on his bottom lip. It was no secret that Andrea had mastered how to please him. His body vibrated against the mattress as he felt his orgasm igniting. His body twitched and tingled, his toes curled and his muscles convulsed as Raheem erupted right into her mouth. Raheem observed Andrea contently whilst she swallowed his ejaculation.