SINFUL - 60

"Nah, you and Kobe are moving mad!" Noelle slipped a strawberry lace into her mouth whilst throwing Cynthia a look of mock disgust. "I reckon you two will fuck before next weekend!" She sniggered.

"Oh my days, shut up! My dad's sleeping in the next room." Cynthia abruptly paused wiping the make up off her face to roll her eyes at her phone. She could see through the screen that Noelle was completely unfazed. 

"Good, I hope he hears." She insisted. "How are you freeing it up so quickly to him though? What's the rush bro? You man are doing loads!"

"Noelle, you're right there's no rush but argh, it just felt right. I feel comfortable with him, it made sense man." Noelle smugly observed the giddy expression on Cynthia's face.

"Look at how you're grinning please, wow. My nigga Kobes you know!"

"Boy, boy, boy, all I know is I can't wait for the day it actually goes down." Cynthia admitted. "Let me not lie."

"Erm...can you actually not." Noelle grimaced as she watched Cynthia's mischievous expression. "Yeah he's got you moving mad." She confirmed to herself. "Hopefully he doesn't love sex too much, you know it's like a sickness to certain man. It's actually disturbing."

"I hope not." Cynthia laughed, rinsing and then dabbing her face until it was dry. "Anyway, are we just going to act like you didn't back it up on Micah last night?" Cynthia gave Noelle a knowing look as she picked up her phone and walked out of the bathroom with it. "And not just any whine might I add, it was the wickedest!" Cynthia clicked her fingers excitedly.

"Yes and?" Noelle peered back at Cynthia blankly.

"So...are you telling me there's actually no feelings there?"

"Cynthia, it was a drunken dance! It's not the deep man, jheeze."

"Hmm, ok."

"What do you mean hmm, ok?" Noelle's top lip curled as she awaited Cynthia's response.

"I don't believe you."

"Why the fuck not? How many times do we have to go through this? He's a kid, he's immature, he's annoying and we are barely friends."

"So you don't find him attractive?" 

"You know I do but that's not the point." Noelle spoke at a rapid speed.

"Sorry what?"

"You heard me, you dickhead." 

"So you like him then."

"Nah, I didn't say that." Noelle huffed. "Cynthia, please can we  not do this right now. It's late and I don't have the energy to be honest. Just because you're in a relationship now, doesn't mean I need to be in one. And if you think we'll be doing up double dates, don't get your hopes up boo."

"Nah Noelle, you make me laugh man." She giggled.

"Whatever. Oh, in fact let me show you my outfit for Lola's birthday, I picked it up today and I must say my tailor did bits!" Cynthia placed her phone beside her laptop and opened up her Sociology book. She watched as Noelle left her phone and looked through a bag beside her bed. "I might as well try it on for you actually." Noelle peeled off the baggy t-shirt that she was wearing and was standing in her room in her underwear as she placed the custom made two piece on her body.

"Ah yeah, that looks nice. I like the sleeves of the top. I need to go and pick mine up to some time this week." Cynthia observed the bell sleeved top and the high waist bottoms Noelle's tailor had made her, they fitted her body like a second skin.